Knives. [ VILBUR ]

WARNING!!

[ This one shot contains depressing descriptions and knifeplay, meaning blood and self h*rm is involved. Please skip this shot if you are not comfortable with such topics. ]

Extras:

Started: 11/27/2022
Ended: 11/27/2022

Tags:

Vilbur solo, mastubation, knifeplay, blood, self harm, somewhat depressing descriptions, the name "Vince" used for Vil

[ STORT BEGIN. ]

Another day living. Great. Sometimes Vince wished he could die in his sleep or something, at least it'd be peaceful. But no. He had to wake up every morning to live another day in this shithole of a town. Groggily, the man checked the time. 9 AM? Great.

Vince hated waking up early. That just meant more of his day being spent awake. He thought about maybe going in the groupchat, but he doubted anyone would be online. Maybe he should just go back to sleep.

Psh. Yeah right.

Vince was lucky he got even the 3 hours of sleep he did get. He couldn't fall back asleep no matter how hard he could try. Sighing, the pyromaniac simply stared up at his ceiling. What should he do?

That's when he realized. He turned over and recoiled in pain. Morning wood, great. He had crushed his dick between his legs and it hurt like a bitch. He didn't know how he didn't notice earlier. Maybe the sleepiness didn't rub off enough. Neither ever feels quite right when you first wake up.

Welp. Only one way to take care of this. Vince reached down and began unbuckling his pants, the belt easily sliding off. Yeah, he slept in jeans. He didn't own pajamas and didn't feel like undressing. It's cold, and he doesn't have blankets.

Anyway, Vince lowered his pants down to his thighs, revealing his tented boxers. Now or never, Vince.

See, Vince rarely jerks off. And sure, he talks all the time about the guys he's hooked up with, but in reality? He wasn't that sexually active anymore. He hadn't hooked up with someone in over 2 months, and he doesn't plan to anytime soon. And in those 2 months, Vince has only jerked off every other week. He just doesn't have the drive anymore. But, this morning wood could not go unnoticed. Sure, he could redirect the blood flow, but the easiest way was to just jerk it.

Vince began lowering his boxers, sighing as the cold air hit his cock. It sprung up once the boxers were about the same distance off as his pants and he looked down at himself. There were cuts, scars and burns all over his legs. Vince figured out he had a thing for pain, and so thats all his legs looked like anymore. To anyone else, it would look disgusting. Vince normally didn't clean them either, but he hasn't had one get infected yet.

Spitting in his palm, he wrapped a hand around his dick. Just a little warm up. Soft sighs left him as he did so, and he reached over next to his phone and grabbed his beloved picket knife. He flicked the blade out and sighed. He still had open cuts, but he felt like this was the only way he could get off and enjoy it anymore. Slowly, Vince lifted up his shirt and held it in his teeth. His had still stroked himself and he was already whimpering.

He looked for a good spot, and as soon as he did, he dug the tip of his knife into his leg. A drawn out moan was heard as he did, his head falling back into the wall behind him. Slowly, he drew a line across, the stinging going directly to his dick. His hips bucked upwards and he felt the blood bead on the cut he just made.

His wrist only pumped faster each cut he made. The adrenaline of the pain rush making him work faster, and the pure ecstacy of the skin being sliced open making his head go fuzzy. Tears welled in his eyes, and by now he was already 4 cuts in. His thighs looked barely recognizable anymore.

Soon, though, he felt that pleasurable pit in his gut form. Blood was dripping off his legs and possibly onto the mattress, and his cock throbbed, begging for release. With a few more pumps, his hips sputtered and he cried out, releasing his t-shirt from his jaws. He slowly came down from his high, panting heavily.

With a heavy head, he wiped up some cum mixed with blood onto his knife and licked it. Tasted delicious. Fucking freak. Vince smiled and closed his eyes, resting his head on the wall.

He would clean up later. For now, he was just gonna rest.

[ STORY END. ]

779 words

// Author's Note

[ This one's a bit shorter, I apologize. This was just a small writing snippet I wrote for something in my roleplay server. I wanted to get something out, and this is what I had. Enjoy! ]