First Day in School

Dean
"Daaaaad" You whined as you were pulled into Impala. "I don't want to" You mumbled unhappily. "Me either sweetie but Sam is Sam" Dean said dryli as Sam sat into Impala. It was really obvious that he was only one who had cheery mood. "C'mon [Y/N]! You will find a lot of friends!" He said with smile. You bit your lip. "Like tons of angels, devil and hunters is not enough" You said sarcasticly. "Someone in your age" Sam replied. You were about to agure when you saw that dad is looking at you so you shut up. When you stopped by school, all of you walked out. "Don't burn, break, kill, hit or just don't do bad stuff" Sam said and you and Dean rolled eyes. "Have a nice day, if someone call you with swear word, hit him" Dean said and you grined. "Dean!" Sam hissed and your dad smirked. "Bye bye boys!" You called and walked toward school. From nowhere Cas popped next to you. "I just wanted to wish you good first day" He said and you have him quick hug.

*~♥~*

You groaned as Impala stopped by you. "Hello sweetie!" Dean called as you sat behid him and gave him kiss on cheek, then to Sam. "How was your day?" Sam asked. "I acualy found friend" You replied and both of them smiled. "Who?" Your dad asked. "His name is David. He is kind of trickster so we pulled tricks all day. Of course I was better" You grined. "You are hanging with Gabriel too much" Sam said and you chuckled.

Sam
You couldn't wait. This was your first days and you were nervious as hell. Not litteraly. Well, Luci came to wish you luck, what you didn't expected but it was nice from him. "[Y/N]! Let's go!" Sam called and you ran downstairs. "On my way!" You replied and ran to Impala, sitting behind Dean. "This kid...You brain washed her" Dean rolled his eyes and Sam and you gave him bitch face. "God" Dean mumbled and you made your way to school. It wasn't tears or this stuff. You gave them hugs and went to school.

*~♥~*

You sat on bench next to sidewalk where dad and Dean were supposed to come. They were a bit late but when you saw Impala small smile showed up on your lips. When you sat in you saw they came from hunt. You gave both of them kisses on cheeks. "How was your day?" Sam asked. "Pretty much good. One girl called me nerd so I punched her" You said and Dean grined. "[Y/N]! Never do that again!" Sam said but smirk on his face was visible.

Castiel
You quietly sat on back of Impala. Dad was nowhere to be found what made you upset a bit. He was one who wanted you to school. "You know he is just busy?" Dean said. He didn't liked idea that angel will go to public school but he had to accept it. It was Castiel's decision and he had nothing to do with it. Sam on other had was proud of you that you didn't zaped away even if you thought of it. "Yeah" You mumbled. "I just wish he would be here. Even Balty came to wish me luck" You mumbled and Dean sighed. Then you stoped by school. Before you even walked out of car, Cas zaped into Imapala. "[Y/N]" He said quietly and you turned at him. "Dad!" You smiled wildly and kissed his cheek. "Dariling" He said and smiled. "I am sorry I couldn't came sooner" He said and you shook your head. "It's okay" You said. "Just don't do angel tricks that Lucifer or Gabriel taught you" Castiel said and you nodded. "Will you go to pick me up?" You asked and he nodded. "I swear" He said and you walked out to school.

*~♥~*

You had angry look in your face when Impala stoped by you. You trew your bag inside and accidentaly hit Sam in face. "Hey!" Sam called and you jumped inside next to your dad. "I think your day wasn't best" Cas said and you nodded. "One boy said that you don't care about me" You said. "Why did he thought?" Dean rised his eyebrow. "That I went to school alone" You replied. "What? Those 15 seconds of walk?" Sam asked. "Yep" You replied Cas pulled you into hug. "You know I care about you right?" Cas said and you smiled. "Of course Daddy" You said and he nodded with smile.

Gabriel
You looked at your dad who agured with Sam. After a while he came to you. "Sorry sweetcheeks" He said and you nodded. "I think I can survive school" You said and both of you zaped farther from school. You walked to school and when you were by it he stopped you. "I wish you great day, try to not kill someone or pull yourself into fight. Main: If you do a prank, don't get caught" He said and kissed you on your forehead. "Bye!" You waved him and walked to school.

*~♥~*

You zaped to room where was Dean, Sam and Cas. "Hi boys" You said and Dean and Sam jumped a bit. "Hi" They replied. "How was your day?" You heard your dad. "Boring. I did a few pranks" You said and then grined. "Ugh" Sam said something. "Daughter like father" He said and you rolled your eyes but smiled. Gabriel huged you. "Proud of you kid" He said.

Lucifer
You have no idea who talked him, or why did he decided but you were going to nearest public school. You didn't wanted to go to school, dad probably too but you had to. "Okay. I'll try to tell demons to not bother you. You keep quiet, but if someone do something bad to you, I won't mind that you stand of yourself" Luci said and hugged you. "And be carefull" He ened. "Dad try to not get stuck in demon's traps" You yelld and he yelld something bad, probably just sass.

*~♥~*

You quietly cryed on stairs of hotel room of Winchesters. They probably heard you because one of them opened doors. "[Y/N] what happend?" You saw Sammy sat next to you. You looked down at ground. "I-In school.." You sobbed. "Oh sweetie" He said and pet your hair. "Wanna call dad?" He asked and you nodded. Soon, Lucifer stood before you. "My little angel! How was y-...What happend?" He rushed to you worried. You were hugged tightly so you hugged back. "D-Dad..." You whined. "Why are you crying [N/N]?" He asked more serious. "T-Today as we had first class teacher asked me who is my mum and dad. I replied I don't have mum and my dad is Lucifer. Noone belived me and during pause they beat me up that I am filthy demon and we are discusting and that you are...a lot of swear words..." You cryed in his hands. Lucifers face paled. "Oh god" Sam said. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "Y-Yea..Just my stomach hurts" You said. "Here Sammy will take you and help you with your stomach okay?" You nodded. "Remeber, you aren't filthy demon. You are wonderfull and sweet" He told you quietly. "And you remeber you're not discusting and none of those bad words. You are best dad" You said kissing his cheek and walking to Dean. "How did I deserved such kind kid?" Lucifer asked with smile.

Baltazar
You looked at Balty who smiled at you and looked before him. "You'll see...You will like it.." He tryed to calm you down. "You know I will miss you and I will be here, waiting at you dear" He said and kissed you on top of your head. "Dad?" You looked up at him. "Yes dear?" He asked. "C-Can I take your jacket?" You asked. "Why?" He asked suprised. "I-It reminds me of you" You wishperd. "Of course" He wraped his jacket around you. "Thanks dad" You hugged him and ran in school.

*~♥~*

You sat in front of princials office. You heard footsteps and Balty showed up next to you. "What is going on?" He asked. "It's about yout jacket" You said. "Hmm?" He rised his eyebrow when doors of office opened and you two walked in. "I'm glad you could make it Mr. Novak [No fuvking idea of last name srry]" Pricipal said. He was old male. "No problem" Principal was probably suprised by such strong british accent. "It's about [Y/N] well...mine jacket?" Your dad asked. "Yes. I have a few questions" He sat toward you two. "Are you drinking often?".

*~♥~*

"You know what love? As I see how stupid they are you don't need to go there anymore. I'll ask someone ro homeschool you" He said and you smiled wildly.