chapter one

LAYLA POV:

i woke up to a crash. i groaned and got up, seeing that charlotte was climbing down from the roof. typical, i thought. she was always reading and watching the stars. i walk downstairs to see maggie and ashley fighting over who dropped the pan. i look over to see ellie looking over there, shaking her head. suddenly, i hear "so, what happened?" "jesus charlotte, a little warning please." i said, startled by her teleporting in front of me. "sorry, i just heard a crash and wanted to check it out before anyone got hurt." she said, glaring at ashley and maggie. "sorry" they both said, and then started jinxing eachother. "OW" yelled maggie, after getting stung by ashley. then, there was a potion thrown, and they went silent. "thank you, ellie" said layla, already knowing this was going to be an exhausting day. ellie had put a potion that froze them, the only thing they could do was move their eyes. "ashley and maggie, you woke layla up, when she was trying to sleep. then, you stopped me from reading THE BEST PART of my book. what do you have to say for yourselves." once the potion wore off, they both said sorry, and then ran back up to their shared room. the rooms worked like this: maggie and ashley (in bunkbeds) with anna on the floor, ellie and bella (in bunkbeds), rylee in a room by herself (because she will get startled by someone and explode), and layla and charlotte (one queen bed that layla uses by herself because charlotte doesnt sleep). "WAIT" said layla, realizing something. "where in the heck did you guys put anna.". "uhh" they both said at the same time, before running back to their room. "i think they put her in the oven again." said bella, who also awoke from the craziness of the kitchen. sure enough, when they opened up the oven, anna hopped out. you see, anna was a bit smaller then the average size, so she fit perfectly in the off oven.

CHARLOTTE POV:

i went back to my room and got dressed for the day. i went downstairs and started making waffles and bacon. as i was putting the bacon onto the plates, i saw rylee walking downstairs. "hey rylee, how did you sleep?" i asked. "pretty good. did i miss anything?" she asked. i filled her in on what happened and she just laughed, it was a usual at this point. "where's layla?" she asked me, starting to eat a waffle. i think she's practicing with a bow. oh and by the way, can you grab everyone and bring them downstairs for breakfast? thanks" i said, as she walked up stairs. i went into the archery room and told layla that breakfast was ready, and she came out. soon enough, everyone was at the table eating. maggie and ashley were fighting over the syrup, and bella went over to grab it. quickly, i grabbed a gold ignot out of my pocket and put it at her plate, distracting her. then i went up to maggie and grabbed the tiniest drop of water on my hand ( she had gloves on), touching her with it. immediately, she dropped the syrup and i caught it, walking back to my seat. "thanks." i said, smiling. she just glared back.

MAGGIE POV:

when we finished eating breakfast and everyone went upstairs, me and ashley grabbed anna and went into the forest. we had made a cobblestone pathway, so it was easy to navigate the wooden swinging bench. ashley started placing more flowers around it, while anna was hopping around. i went over to the lava pool we had, it was refreshing. even though we fought a lot, moments like these were one of my favorites. everything is peaceful, and everyone is getting along. i used to live in the nether, and i love nature here. everything in the nether is red, while here is green and blue. after about 15 minutes, we all started getting bored. i had the idea of going into the lava-river that we made, and they said yes. with anna on my back and ashley flying near the flowers, we went through it. anna liked it because she could see at a higher point, and be warm. ashley was glad to be near more flowers. after 2 hours, they decided to head back. ellie and bella were on the couch, with rylee in the recliner. they were watching a movie. ashley and anna went over to watch the movie, while i went upstairs to our room. i decided to go find charlotte. seeing that she wasnt in her room, i went to go climb up onto the roof. i found it crazy that she went up onto the roof without teleporting, as it was very hard to get up to the roof. teleporting took away energy though, so maybe she just didnt want to accidentally fall asleep up there. i finally grasped the ledge when my hand started to slip. i felt it being grabbed and suddenly i was pulled up, facing charlotte. "you couldve just asked me for help " said charlotte. "i thought i wouldve been able to get up myself." i said, embarrassed. we sat on the roof and just talked, it was nice.

BELLA POV:

me, ellie, and rylee were watching a movie when ashley, anna, and maggie came in. ashley and anna went onto the couch and watched the rest of the movie with us, maggie going to do who knows what. once the movie was done, ellie went to make potions. ashley and anna decided to go to their room, and rylee went out to see one of our friends, sam. sam was a baby zombie hybrid, so she was really small. this left me alone, with nothing to do. i knew i couldnt go to ellie, because sometimes she would drop the potion and it would spill. she was immune to the potions, but everyone else would get an effect. as a piglin, i decided to go visit some of my family in the nether, as i liked the heat too. afterwards i went to bed, hoping that i wouldnt awaken to another fight. but what was i thinking? this was ✨the chaotics✨ what should i expect?

thank you guys for reading the first chapter, i hope you liked it :D
word count: 1051