one stallion 10 mares wouldn't trade it from the world

Hi I'm Lincoln loud a pegasus who lives with 10 mares today I start my first flight lessons with my older sister Lynn Jr I been practicing a lot to get the hang of flying to get in the wonderblots together. "And it's gotta be 20% cooler my idol rainbow dash would say"As I arrived at the Wonderbolt Academy, I was filled with excitement and nervousness. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to start my first flight lessons. I had been dreaming of becoming a Wonderbolt ever since I was a little colt.

My older sister Lynn Jr, who was a seasoned Wonderbolt, was going to be my flight instructor. She had promised to teach me everything she knew and help me reach my goal of joining the Wonderbolts.

As we walked towards the training field, I could see the other Wonderbolts practicing their formations and stunts. I couldn't wait to join them and show off my flying skills.

Lynn Jr started off by teaching me the basics of flying, like how to flap my wings and maintain my balance in the air. She then moved on to more advanced techniques like barrel rolls and loop-de-loops.

I was a bit clumsy at first, but Lynn Jr was patient and encouraging. She reminded me to always stay focused and to believe in myself. "You got this, Lincoln," she would say.

As the day went on, I could feel myself improving. Lynn Jr even let me try out some of the formations with the other Wonderbolts. I was ecstatic to be flying alongside my idols and showing them what I was capable of.

At the end of the day, as we were flying back home, Lynn Jr turned to me with a proud smile. "You did great today, Lincoln. With a little more practice, you'll be a Wonderbolt in no time."

I beamed with pride and determination. I knew that with Lynn Jr's help and my determination, I could achieve anything. And maybe one day, I'll be soaring through the skies with the Wonderbolts, just like my idol Rainbow Dash.