Chapter 1

(A/N) this will be a short chapter but I will add on to it later on<3 TW RAPE)

——20 years ago (0700 pm) home————-

    "I don't want to" Asher  cried to her elder brother, "you will Asher and if you don't I'll get mom." Liam yelled to her younger sister as he held her wrists tight. "Please Liam" she begged as her elder brother undid the knot of his sweatpants and began to pull her pj pants off,"please..." Asher said in an almost non coherent whisper.

    Liam pulled his sweats up as he got up from the bed,"you did a good job Asher, you didn't squirm as much." Liam said as he left her room, Asher just moved her head slightly to the left as a hot tear fell from her lifeless eye. Asher pulled her pj pants up and proceeded to curl up into a ball, her eyes welled up with hot tears now falling as if she had a water fall in her eyes.

————8 Years Later, (1000 am) home-——-

    Asher was in the kitchen getting herself something to eat when her mother came in, "Asher really" her mother proceeded to say in a stern tone witch she proceeded to think it was a threat, "what?" Asher said in a shaky voice worried she had done something wrong, "you think I wouldn't have found out you stupid fucking bitch, stealing a cigarettes really" Asher then faced her mother with a shocked face, "I never stole your fucking cigarettes try that on Liam" she said in a faded voice, "don't you dare talk to me like that" She yelled as she gripped the back of Asher's head pulling her hair slightly while looking deep into her eyes.

    "fuck..mom stop, I didn't steal your fucking cigarette" she yelled in her mothers face, her mothers face got closer to hers, "the hell you didn't I can smell it on you breath" her mother said slyly "and I can bloody smell alcohol on your fucking mouth when you said you wouldn't drink " Asher tried to get out of her mothers grip but failed but then proceeded to knee her in the stomach, her mother let he go to hold the part of her stomach she had kneed,"oh you fucking bitch" her mother yelled to her as she ran out of the house only to have her brother punch her in the face,"ow..You cunt" Asher seethed to her brother,"don't fuck my friend you whore."his words filled with venom as her mother came out running.

    Asher then got up and started to run for her life.....

-

Her mother once had shot her while she was shit faced in the middle of the night after coming home from a party, she'd been taking care of her mother for as long she can remember. Her father was a drunk and soon over dosed. Her father had beat her, though it was worse than her mother.

———7 hours later———-

    Asher soon came back...she had to.

"Where have you been" Liam seethed to his younger sister, "nun of your fucking business" Asher said in a stern tone while walking down the hallway. "Oh and I didn't fuck you friend" Asher smiled, "slut" Liam coughed.

    "Asher come here" her mother said in a shaky voice, "ok..." Asher replied quietly, once she was in her mothers room she started beating the living shit out of Asher,"stop...please... mom" Asher pleaded to her mother, although her mother just smiled and kept going. She enjoyed it.

    After her mothers little tantrum she told Asher to leave the house and not to come back, Asher obliged easily, it had happened ever sense she was 3 years old so for her mother to say that she was happy to and where she would go was easily John Prices house, he was my 'father' kind of.

——John prices house——

    Asher nocked on prices door and it opened to see the bearded man, "hey Asher what's up?" Price said as he moved out of the way So she could get into the warm apple scented home of his, "mom told me get out again" Asher said it as if it was nothing. "Oh...you can stay here as long as you want Asher your always welcome here." He said in a gentle tone witch seemed to aggravate Asher,"Yea I know...thank you" Asher really meant it.
-
    She stayed there for a week, one of the best weeks of her life but she had to go back because her mother would call the police on price and call in a kidnapping, that happened until price joined task force 141, he'd been in it for a while but that week he luckily had it off, he'd offered her a spot but she denied it and said she would thing think about it. Although she would leave when she turned 16 to join the medical field and not come home at all.

(A/N) hope you all like it so far like I said I will be adding on to it <33