four - man candy

THE RACE ENDED WELL, except maybe the crash between Seb and max, that was a shock to say the least. lewis won, with Valtteri right behind him and charles coming up third, i stood there in the VIP section, watching them celebrate with champagne, me and my sister cheered for lewis, he won his home race, even if he did it before, it such a good feeling when you win your home race, im sure, Lewis told me about it, nothing compares to it he said.

he even dedicated the race win to Avery, right before he crossed the chequered flag he said, 'this one is for you, darling.'

i jumped up and down as i cheered for lewis, the smile didn't want to come off my face while i watched him spray the champagne, he even sprayed some on us, making avery stop cheering and glare up at him, he smiled even more then. i will never understand these two. but hey if they're happy I'm happy.

i did witness Charles winking at violet from his third place. relationships all around me, it's suffocating.

i didn't see Carlos for the rest of the grand Prix, i did however see him taking of his helmet and the wrap underneath, and I'll tell you what, even if you don't find f1 drivers attractive, seeing them do that, man that will do the trick.

the celebration was loud in the Mercedes garage, a 1 and 2 for the team? that's the best scenario an f1 team could ever have.

Lewis invited me to the afterparty, i had the chance to change since he was so sweaty my sister would not go near him, so he needed to change as well.

in my hotel room, i was laying out dresses on my bed to take my sister's opinion on.

"I'm saying either this or this." Avery said touching the silver dress and the red dress.

"it's a Mercedes win so I'll go with this."i picked the silver dress. "And I'm planning on picking up a man candy there so yeah definitely this."

"a man candy?" Avery smiled leaning on her elbow on the bed. "really?"

"Yeah, i need someone to help me blow off the steam i got from Carlos since I'm not planning on doing it with him."i let out a breath. "Why did i come to this race?"

"Lewis did warn you." Avery shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes at her as i slipped on my dress. the last thing i expected from coming to this grand Prix was meeting a guy only for it to end up with nothing. joking about it with Lewis certainly jinxed the whole thing from the start, if only i was an adult when Jenson button was a driver, i would have hit that ass.

i knelt down and picked up two heels, both were black except one was leather and the other was fabric. i held them up to Avery and her eyes darted between each one before pointing at the leather one, i dropped the fabric ones before slipping on the leather ones.

"it's a mad house in this grand Prix." i said out loud making my sister laugh.

"This is nothing, you should see the Monaco or the Monza grand Prix." she stood up from the bed and smoothed her dress. "Drivers go crazy in Monaco, fans go crazy in Monza."

i started to reply but a knock on the door cut me off, Avery walked to the door and opened it. i saw Lewis's head as he leaned down to kiss Avery. now see from the outside they're cute, they make relationships seem easy but i knew better, the commitment, the jealousy, the mistrust and a whole bunch of problems come from relationship.

relationships weren't something fun, they are a big responsibility, a responsibility i am not ready for, i don't think i will ever be.

they finally stopped kissing and Lewis walked inside, he smiled as he sees me, i twirled showing him my outfit as he clapped for me. "You look beautiful."