Chapter 2 (CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN)

(I'm currently writing this on an airplane so I probably won't be able to post this ASAP, but anyways happy December 3rd! I have my crushes sweater but I have to give it back :( did anyone else get sweaters? Lemme know ^^ Anyways I'll get on with the chapter)

Y/n pov:

You're probably wondering why I'm like this, a loner and all that stuff. Personally I love being alone, but I wasn't always like that...

"Y/n! Your narrating again! Stop!" I whisper-yelled to myself.

I sighed and continued my walk to the village. I passed all the joyful frogs and newts, rolling my eyes as they waved at me. I didn't need their sympathy and I didn't need their help. Why can't amphibians mind there own business?!

I reached the food stand and grabbed the regular. Ten apples, a head of lettuce, some cheese, bugs, and chocolates. I payed and went on my way, not bothering to wave or say thanks.

I saw the human artifacts newt and decided to see if she had anything new.

"Have anything new?" I asked with a sharp tone.

"Actually yes! And I think you'll really like this." She says as she reaches behind the desk. She then pulled out a box with wrapping paper on it. What was it called again? A pouch or something? Gist? Oh whatever.

"Open it!" She says. Oops, must've zoned out there.

I tear off the wrapping paper and open the box. I saw three blank diaries and a big container of pens and pencils! Pencils! I haven't seen these in like, two years!

I felt the corners of my mouth turn upwards a bit. I don't know what's happening, but I went along with it.

"Thank... you? I guess"

"You're welcome!" She paused and looked at me for a second.

"You should smile more. It gives the impression that your not some lonely jerk." She says.

I roll my eyes and grab my stuff, quickly flipping her off as I left.

I could hear her chuckles "that's my person!" She yelled.

As I walked back to my house I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm about to meet some very important people.

A/n: hi! I'm not as proud of this chapter, but personally I think I'm doing better than my other book. Also sorry these chapters are so short. I decided I would include newt Eda in this book, and make her a more import character than in my other book. And what do you think of y/n being more badass than my other book? Personally I like it better. Well that's all for today, make sure to take some time and take care of yourself :D

Bye!! -Harper