The Yuletide Interlude

Yuletide is a joyful time at Beltane Manor with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann  as the prepare to celebrate the 13 days of Yuletide with friends and family.

People come far and wide to Beltane Manor as Beltane Manor is known for its hospitality and no one is ever turned down during the Pagan Sabbaths that they celebrate starting with Samhain, The Pagan New Year, following The 13 days of Yuletide, Imbolc, Ostara, Beltane, Litha, Mabon, and the circle goes around again.

Lady Karissa is known for her hospitality and she never turns down someone in need and she doesn't care what race, religion, or sex you are and she doesn't care what your lifestyle is.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa have five children together, Lady Elizabeth is 16, Lady Samhain is 15 years old, Lord Anthony Christopher is 11 years old, Lord Albert Edward is 6 years old, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is 10 years old, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is 1 year old and Lady Sophia Dorothea is only 6 months and Lord Andrew Charles's daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina has just turned 6 years old.

From Lennox Territory comes Lord Andrew Charles maternal first cousin, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and his wife, Lady Josephine Isabella and their two children, from Wessex Territory comes Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Susan Virginia Howard and their two children, from Cambridge Territory comes Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Patricia Charlene and their two children, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Henrietta Howard and their son, Lord William Frederick Howard, and Lord Thomas William Howard, and from Essex Territory comes Lord David William Beck Senior and his wife, Lady Katherine and their two children all headed by the Patriarch of The Howard family, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lady Sarah and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR leads the entourage to Beltane Manor for the 13 days of Yuletide.

Beltane Manor is decorated in the Yuletide colors of Red, Green, white, gold, silver and blue.

The formal dining room  is set up in buffet style so everyone can eat when they want and the table is prepared with roast ham, roast Turkey, vegetables, fresh fruit, salads, bread and butter, and a flowing fruit punch made of ginger ale, strawberry soda, fruit punch, and top with vanilla ice cream along with hot apple cider, hot chocolate, coffee and tea. 

On another table is confectioneries and sweets and cheese, meat logs, and crackers.

Lord Andrew Charles has on a separable table bottles of French Champagne for the adults and the best crystal is brought for Yuletide.

In the living room is a Yuletide Tree decorated in Yuletide colors of red, green, blue, white, silver, and gold and Yuletide presents are under the tree for the first through the third day of Yuletide.

Lady Karissa is dressed is a red velvet dress in the Regency style and Lord Andrew Charles is dressed in a black four breasted suit and thAe children are dressed in Yuletide colors.

One by one the Howard entourage heads for Beltane Manor by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and The Stuart carriage meets up with the Howard entourage to Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory.

The entourage is met by The Beck carriage and they all head South-West to Bedford Territory which was founded by Lord John Carey in 2165 and he was the first Duke of  Bedford Territory and it is his great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord Richard William Carey who is Duke of Bedford Territory as his great-great-great-grandson predeceased his great-great-grandson, Lord George Frederick William Carey and it is Lord George Frederick Carey 's grandson, Lord Richard William Carey who is Duke of Bedford Territory in 2291.