Yuletide at Bedford Castle

Lord Richard William Carey, the great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord John Carey , 1st Duke of Bedford Territory and great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory decides to take his family to Bedford Castle in Bedford Territory.

Journey back to the 12 century with a gentleman name Sir Robert Carey who was the son of Sir John Carey and his second wife, Lady Jane Bryan and he married Lady Margaret Holloway and they had a son, Sir Robert Carey who married Lady Margaret Courtenay, and they had one son, Sir Phillip Carey and he married Lady Christiana de Orchard and he had Sir William Carey who married Lady Alice Fulford for his second wife, and they had Sir Thomas Carey who married Lady Margaret Spencer who was the granddaughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort and the daughter of Lady Eleanor Beaufort and Lord Robert Spencer and they had a son named Sir William Carey who married the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk and her name was Lady Mary Boleyn and she was the eldest daughter of  Sir Thomas Boleyn and Lady Elizabeth Howard, who was the granddaughter of Lord  John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk as her father was Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk and Lady Elizabeth Tinley and Lady Mary and Lord William had two children,  Lady Catherine Carey and Lord Henry Carey, and it was Lord Henry Carey's daughter, Lady Catherine Carey who married Lord William Howard, but Lord John Carey came from the male side of Carey family through Lord Henry Carey.

Lord John Carey married Lady Eleanor Beauchamp and in 2165 they had a son, Lord Phillip Carey who married Lady Margaret Bohun and they had a son, Lord William Carey who married the only granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and her name was Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was the only daughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort, Duke of Lancaster Territory and his wife, Lady Eleanor Courtney and she married Lord Frederick William who were the parents of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who married Lord William Carey in 2207 and they had Lord George Frederick Carey who married Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and they had a son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey who married Lady Lettice Knolly and they had two children, Lord Richard William Carey, and Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey became Duke of Bedford Territory in 2270 at the age of 20 upon the deaths of his grandfather and father and with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory . They had two children together, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, born on her father's 32nd birthday in 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory born on September 21, 2289.

Lord Richard William Carey wants to spend a quiet Yuletide evening and day with Lady Karissa and their two children at Bedford Castle and Lady Karissa agrees with it, so Lady Karissa clothes Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and suitcase up with some clothes and some of the children favorite toys and they journey to Bedford Castle.

Bedford Castle was created by Lord Patrick William Howard for Lord John Carey in 2163 and it was not erected until 2165 shortly before the birth of Lord Phillip Carey in 2165

All the Carey''s had been born there, accept for Lord Richard William Carey and his sister who were born on Rigel Seven, but in 2260, Lord Richard William Carey and his sister were sent back to Star Base 12 to live with their paternal grandfather , Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard started their love affair shortly after the birth of Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard in 2276 and it continued from then on and on June 17, 2282 she gave birth to Lord Richard William Carey 's and her daughter and heiress, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and five year later she gave birth to their son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey who was was created Duke of Langley Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey is delighted to have his family at Bedford Castle by himself and just be a family, but he realizes their children are a part of a extended family that includes Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward and Lady Sophia Dorothea along with Lady Anastasia Christina Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey is a proud man of his family and of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann  and he declared on the day that she married his second cousin, " I will take her away from you, Lord Andrew Charles Howard one day." 

"I have my cousins behind  me,  Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord David William Beck are behind me and not to mention Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley." Lord Richard William Carey tells his second cousin.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is very attached to her brother, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory as they are only 22 months apart in age and Lady Karissa brings Lord Anthony Christopher Howard to Bedford Territory with her.

Lady Karissa leaves the rest of her children with their father to spend Yuletide with their grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who traveled from Lennox Territory.

Lady Karissa left Barbara in charge of Lady Sophia Dorothea and Barbara has been in her household since Lady Elizabeth was born.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa sit in the living room out in Bedford Castle and Lord Anthony Christopher sits at the feet of Lord Richard William Carey who is his third cousin and Lady Caroline Matilda sits on the couch and Lady Karissa sits on the carpet near Lord Richard William Carey and they spend a quiet Yuletide Day,  Evening and night at Bedford Territory.

In the living room sits a Yuletide Tree and with opened up Yuletide presents that the children had opened up and it is a very quiet evening for Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa and the children.