The beginning

𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Here we are, again, in another school. New year, new school I guess. I was soon to be going in 10th grade. Since 7th grade, my mom moved to a new place ever year. So every years I had to make new friends. I already gave up at this point. My parents got divorced when I was 10 years old, my dad moved to LA while my mom stayed in Quebec for a few years before moving. Last year I got tired of always moving and decided to go move with my dad in LA. Now I had a perfect and stable life.

I'm currently getting ready for the first day of school. I curled my long brown hair, doing my makeup and putting on my outfit for the day.

-Clary c'mon you're gonna be late! My dad yelled

-Yes! I'm coming dad! I replied doing a small touch up.

Monday, September 1st,

                              8h35 Am

I just entered to school the school when I heard someone yelling my name, I turned around and saw my bestfriend, Delilah.

-Girl! Hiiiii! She yelled from across the room.

-Hey hun! You didn't have to yell from across the room you know, you could've just  came to me. I said while putting my books in my locker.

-Yeah anyways, what class are you in this year? She asked

-Uhmmm, B26, what about you?

-Damn, I'm B25..

-Well, I'll see you later I guess? I asked

-Yep, see you at lunch time. She answered going to her class.

Clary's outfit;