Home

As the rain settled I laid my head against the cold window. "Hey Kate?" I asked.
"Yes y/n?" She said back.
I put my hand against the window. "How old is flora?" I knew she was only a little girl but not her exact age. "She is seven." She told me.
"Huh." I plainly said. A long bit of silence resumed for a few seconds. "I know you two will get along. She is exited to see us both." She stated. I knew we would get along too but I suppose the age gap with me being 15 was debatable. A few minutes passed by.

"Y/N? Wake up!" I heard a voice say.
I then opened my eyes to see Kate in front of me with the car door open. "Hmph...hi?" I said.
"We have arrived!" She said excitedly.
I rubbed my eyes and got out of the car.
Kate popped the trunk open and handed me my luggage. She closed it and we walked towards the front door.
It was amazing.
It was massive.
It was fancy.
It was my new home.
It looked like an old palace or something.
"Woah.. Kate." I said in amazement.
"Beautiful." She said simply.
We got to the front door and she turned her head to look at me.
"Are you ready Y/N?" She asked me.
Am I ready? I thought.
"Yes I think I'm ready." I watched her hand move up to the door and she knocked 3 times.
Bang. Bang. Bang.
We waited in silence for a moment until she discovered they had a doorbell. She moved her finger towards the bell and pushed on it.
It ringed a high note and we waited again.
Before I could ring it as well the door opened.
I saw an old woman with grey hair look at both of us.
"Good evening to you both! You must be Kate and you must be our new friend y/n!" She said.
"Uhm..yes. And you must be Mrs.Grose?" I guessed.
"Yes dear, I am Mrs.Grose." She answered back to me sweetly.
"I am so happy to be here! Thank you so much for giving me this amazing opportunity to teach young flora." Kate told her.
"Yes dear it is not a problem at all! Please come in, come in!" She opened the door all the way and let us in.
"Now you must want to know where flora has gone off to im guessing?" Mrs.Grose said to me while closing the door.
"Yeah she sounds nice." I said.
"Well my dear come with me then." She asked of me.
She gently held my hand and led me down to another room as Kate followed. She then stopped us when we were in the kitchen. In front of us was a window.
"This is the best view of the stables." She told me.
She then pointed to a worn out shed-like building a distance away.
"Flora is in the stables, just over there."