Eleven

*Soobin's POV (First person)*

"Damn. Take it easy." I grumbled bitterly as Dae-Jung jerked me to my feet. He ignored me though and sat me down on a chair before wrapping thick ropes around my torso, legs and arms. I watched as he did the same to Yeonjun. 

"I never should have come." Yeonjun said. 

"You made the right choice." Dae-Jung said simply. "You knew I could make good on my word, so you acted. Bringing Soobin along was just a bonus."

I noticed shame flash across Yeonjun's face, so I quickly chimed in. "He didn't exactly bring me along. He even tried stopping me."

"Why are you even doing this?" Yeonjun asked. 

"Reasons you shouldn't concern yourself with." Dae-Jung said. "I'll only use you for as long as I need to. Then I'll get rid of you both."

*Beomgyu*

Beomgyu sighed and stared at the water in his cup.

"Are you okay?" Yun-Seo asked. "You've been staring at the cup for like five minutes..." 

Beomgyu ignored him and continued to stare at the cup like it held the secrets of the world. Or like doing so could somehow get Soobin back. 

"Oh, honey, is there anything I can do for you?" Soobin's mom asked, earning a disapproving grunt from Soobin's dad. Taehyun and Sung-Jin were already with Kai.

Beomgyu slowly shook his head. "Leave me be." He whispered as he stood up and wandered aimlessly to his room.

*Taehyun's POV (First person)*

*Hours later*

"We need to do something. You two are obviously not okay." I said, tearing my hands through my hair. 

"We didn't find anything in their rooms." Kai pointed out. "No clues, no sign of a struggle, nothing."

"We at least need to find something for Beomgyu to do with himself."

"Wait a second!" Kai nearly shouted as he stood up. "I THINK I KNOW WHO TOOK THEM!"

Beomgyu obviously heard, because he rushed out moments later to hear Kai say, "It was Dae-Jung."

I was shocked. And I noticed Beomgyu mostly looked scared.

"Dae-Jung? How do you know?" I asked.

"Because, sometime at least a week and a half or something ago, Dae-Jung left Yeonjun a note."

"Oh my god..." Beomgyu gasped, covering his mouth. Both me and Kai looked at him curiously.

"I got a message from an unknown number a bit ago, and they said they would be observing at all times, and oh god... it must have been Dae-Jung."

"So we know it's him, then." I said. "Sounds to me like we need to find this note Yeonjun hid."

"Think. Where would Yeonjun hide something?" I said, looking everywhere I could think of.

"He's pretty simple about that stuff, so probably like under his mattress or something." Kai said, flipping through some papers on Yeonjun's desk to see if he had hidden it among them. Beomgyu was currently looking in between the pages of books on the small shelf.