A Hero Is Born Part 2

Y/N had no clue what they just got themselves into. They was currently standing next to PIF. Once Redson had gone to chase MK, they were left with Princess Iron Fan and DBK which was extremely awkward. PIF had a small conversation with her, while DBK was just staring at them expressionless which really creeped Y/N out. When Redson came back, he set them next to his mother and told them to stay there. Y/N was just awkwardly standing there, fiddling with their fingers.

"That should do it." Redson said, lifting the welding helmet (I think that's what it's called?) off his face.

"It's...Heavy." DBK said he stood up off his throne.

"T-That's because it's not powered up yet." Redson stuttered. He turned around and continued. "The suit absorbs energy to create energy, and what better source then the magic staff that kept you underground."

"You mean the staff that you lost." DBK said. Redson stuttered.

"I- It was the noodle boy, I-" He stopped when PIF chuckled next to Y/N as she floated forward, leaving Y/N unsupervised.

"Oh, don't toy with him, my love. We will get it back. I have bull clones scouring the city. It's only a matter of time."

"A-and while we wait the furnace can find other things into energy." Redson finished as he threw the helmet into the furnace. DBK roars loudly, causing Y/N to cover their ears at the noise. "The more rare the item, the more powerful Father will become. And once we have that staff, he will be unstoppable!" Redson yelled. DBK then sat back down on his throne, scrolling through shops in the city.

"Now to find something rare and expensive. Something to give me the power I deserve." Y/N just stood there sweat dropping, while thinking of the chaos they could cause. PIF then looked at them.

"Any suggestions on where we should be looking?"

"Huh?" Y/N responded, confused.

"Is there any place with rare and expensive things that you know of?" DBK then paused, and looked at Y/N, Redson doing the same awaiting her response. They started sweating bullets at all the unwanted attention they were getting and took a couple of seconds to think of an answer before stuttering a response.

"U-Uh, well... There are jewelry stores with some expensive things. Thought, the only place I can think of hat would have really rare and expensive items is a museum." PIF hummed.

"And what makes you say that?"

"W-Well, museums normally contain some ancient artifacts that could also be potentially magical and powerful. Not as powerful as the staff thought." Y/N responded. PIF then looked at her husband.

"Well, we've got somewhere to start." DBK looked back at her.

"Well, I already had one place in mind. We'll go there to this 'museum' after" Redson said.

"Well, while you two boys are out, I'll give Y/N a tour of the palace." PIF said as she took Y/N's hand and dragged them around the place.

[Timeskip]

Y/N was on top of a roof of a building with Redson, reading a book from their bag, trying to forget about the awkward situation they were in. A bull clone then walked up behind him and bowed. They as watched Redson's expression become annoyed.

"What?! You let them get away?!" He yelled, furiously.

"Aww, so your plan didn't go according to plan, huh?" PIF said as she was in a wind tornado. "Oh, don't worry, my sweet, useless boy." She grabs Red Son's cheek. "Mother will get the staff. I'm not about to let anyone stop us. Not this time." She looked at Y/N, and smirked. "And you can come with me." She then pulled Y/N's arm and brought them closer. Before Redson could protest, they disappeared in a wind tornado.