Bsck to toronto and agreeing to be a quad squad with piper and finn

Richelles pov
We got back to Toronto yesterday , I'm already missing Ozzy so much, piper looks at me and says " we should make a quad squad, me , you, Finn and ozzy?". I smile and say " we should , we need to ask there permission first but that's a great idea", she smiles and says " we can meet them for lunch and ask them?, James is out for the day we can have a girls day with Riley?". I say " that sounds like the perfect day to me, to be honest I'm missing ozzy so much already, and it's only been a day".

Ozzys pov
I shower and get dressed,it's only been a day and I'm already missing richelle so much. I'm missing everything about me, her body, her hair, her smile, her laugh and especially her lips on mine. I get a text from her asking if I want to meet her,piper and Finn for lunch they have something to ask me and Finn", I reply back " of course, any excuse to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend who I've been missing so much". I tell my parents I'm going out and drive to the restaurant. I go in and see her, she gets up, I kiss her and say " babe I missed you so much, I've been so miserable without you ". She says " I've missed you too baby, sit down and we'll tell you what's going on". Piper says " boys, me and richelle were talking, we want to be in a quad squad touring the world with you two if it's okay with both of you?". I say " there's nothing I would love more then that, dancing with my soulmate ad best friends ". Finn also agrees, we have lunch then go back home, after a cheeky makout in the toilets.

Back to Richelles pov
That makout was absolutely amazing, I drive us back, we see Riley sitting on the sofa and join her. Piper says " so how are you felling about marrying my brother?", Riley smiles and says " I can't wait, it's going to be amazing, I don't think I deserve him after what happened with Alfie ". Piper hugs her and says " hey, you've made up for that, you choose James in the end". We get some snacks and have a girls day, watching movies and having a pamper session. Later I'm in my pjs, Riley comes into pipers room, sits on my bed and says " I know you're not technically but as far as I'm concerned you are as much of a sister to me as piper is, I'm so roux of the person you've become and ozzy is a verry lucky guy", I hug her and thank her.