Lets Start Here at the Beginning Like Normal People, ok?

There are several things that make a crusader what they are. Strength, virtue, dimensional travel, and willpower are some of them, and many consider these to be the most important ones. However, one that is often overlooked is teamwork, and the ability to inspire those who follow you. As an experiment, God decided to make three crusaders at once and have them serve as a team rather than individuals, like all others. Perhaps having others on the same level as them will help them grow?

Ah well, enough of that exposition crap. God snapped his fingers and three souls appeared before him, their names were Atlas, a strong bodied man with a strong will. Brock, a young man with good eyes and instinct, and Attam, who's curiosity and ADHD made him perfect for a crusader.

God: Hello, you three have all recently been plucked out from your apartment to serve as crusaders, any objections?

There were a couple of shrugs then they just shook their heads.

God: Good, now allow me to explain. You three will be sent into the multiverse to carry out my will, this will be done via a system that will act as a way to receive quests, organize your equipment and stats, and most importantly allow for travel across the multiverse. Any questions?

Atlas: Why us?

God: Because I like you three, you have a good dynamic and will work together well.

Brock: Do we get to choose a starting location?

God: Yes.

Attam: So do we get any starting equipment?

God: Yes, a basic set of equipment will be granted to each of you based upon your chosen "class." Now then, the three of you need to decide upon your starting location and class.

The three turned to each other and discussed it before turning to face God once more.

Attam: We have decided!

God: And your decisions are?

Atlas: We would be sent to a Terraria world, with the custom modpack we played on together the most!

God: Very good. In that case I will allow each of you a weapon that your characters had on top of your basic equipment. Though I cannot promise you will be able to use them to their full potential right away. At any rate, select your classes!

They each had a display screen pop up in front of them with three choices:

"Warrior"

"Ranger"

"Mage"

They each made their choices. Atlas as the warrior, Brock as the Ranger, and Attam as the mage.

God: Alright then! Your extra weapons?

Atlas: I would request a true Biome blade!

Brock: I would like the Anti-Material Rifle!

Attam: Elemental Ray please!

God: Very well, it is done, have fun, I expect much from you three.

And like that, the three of them were sent off into their new life as God grinned thinking of their adventures to come.

God: I cannot wait to see how this goes!

There is one special feature of crusaders, they are free from the hands of the fates, and all divinity. Therefore God cannot see what will happen to and around them. Of course, he is God and can revoke this at any time but it provides a rare entertainment to him.

God: But only the ranger will truly be able to use his weapon from the start... oh well, I look forward to it! I do hope those of you reading this are as excited as I am! Oh, right fourth wall and all that. Pretend that didn't happen, ok?