2. Sundays

niklaus mikaelson x female!reader

word count: 2.3k

fluff!

warnings!: none?

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Y/n, Klaus, and Hope had been shopping for some new clothes for Hope. Albeit Hope didn't need that many clothes seeing as you'd often find her wearing numerous variations of her uniform for the Salvatore School. However, Klaus spoiled the young tribrid. Always insisting to Y/n, "She's a growing girl, my love, she needs them."

"She needs 4 pairs of the same skirt in different colors, Nik?"

"She's a Mikaelson love, it's not about our needs, it's about our wants. If she wants 5 Range Rovers in 5 different colors for each day of the school week, she'd surely get them."

"Really?" Hope exclaimed turning to look at her dad.

"Why of course-"

"Not, sweetie your father's just joking." Y/n interrupted the hybrid, elbowing him in his side, to shut his mouth and not give the girl any ideas.

"Hope, honey, why don't you go browse the shoes,"

"You're so right mom, I've been dying to get a new pair of combat boots!" Her voice trailed off as she headed to the store's shoe section.

"Klaus, I thought we talked about this, we need to stop spoiling her."

"Love, you talked, I simply sat there and listened."

"Well, clearly you didn't listen hard enough."

"Honestly love, I don't see what's so wrong with giving her the things she wants, you know it's how I show my affection,"

"I know Nik, but sometimes she needs to work for what she wants, we can't just reward her for nothing."

"How absurd of you to say that. We're not rewarding her for nothing, we're rewarding her for being my daughter-"

"Our daughter." Y/n raised her brows while correcting him.

"Yes, our daughter, and for being a tribrid- I mean that can't be easy, look at my past, and I'm only a hybrid..."

"Bub, I think that's just you... and have you forgotten you're not the only hybrid here?"

"No, but you're a Heretic, sweetheart, don't you think there's a wee bit of a difference there?

"Either way that's not the point, Nik."

"Alright, darling, I will try to spoil Hope a little less. Happy?"

"Yes, now let's go find our daughter," Y/n said before placing a small kiss on the Hybrid's full lips.

After loading their expensive SUV with even more expensive bags of various clothing, jewelry, and shoes, the Mikaelson girls had become a little hangry.

"Nik, just stop at the grill, we're starving."

"Oh please, not that wretched place,"

"Niklaus, I swear if you don't-"

"Alright, the Mystic Grill it is."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

At first, Niklaus refused to order anything from the grill, while Y/n and Hope ordered their favorites. Hope saw Landon working out of the corner of her eye, he'd been working there for a while now, and she'd thought he was kinda cute.

Hope quietly talked to her parents about what she'd been learning in her History of the Supernaturals class. After, Y/n gave Hope a sneak peek at her lesson plan for the upcoming Monday in her very own Advanced Magic class. Which, Hope was in, of course. Her mother was not only a teacher at the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted but also a very powerful witch.