| PROLOGUE |

A N A S T A S I A

I took a deep breath and stood up. Taking a final glance at my reflection in the mirror, I smiled.

A white, long, flowing, strapless wedding dress. My hair were pinned in a loose bun with a few soft, wavy strands by the border of my face. My hands were literally sweaty.

"Calm down, Ana. You are marrying the love of your life." Lily, my best friend rubbed my arms. "It's normal to feel like this. Take a deep breath." I obliged and took in a few deep breaths. I am just a little nervous.

I am marrying the love of my life today.

Alexander Isaac Knight. The person I love more than life itself. We have been together for more than eight years now. We started dating in high school. I was 17 and he was 18. I still remember the first time we met, I actually cursed him out in front of the whole cafeteria for accidently crashing into me and making me drop my morning cup of coffee. He didn't even apologized. He was new. He became friends with Xavier, my elder brother. One time at a party, he approached me and we became friends until got drunk and kissed. And ever since that, we were lovers.

He proposed me ten months ago and I said yes. Due to our busy schedules, it took us months to get married. He owns bunch of clubs and hotels in NYC and is the most young, hot and a bachelor billionaire.

Whereas, I am a lawyer. I own a law firm along with my brother Xavier. Lily too is a lawyer and works in my firm.

Mom, Dad, Xavier, Lily, all my family members love Alex. Even his brother Adam and his parents love me too.

"Aw! Look at my little princess, she looks so pretty." Mom came in and hugged me. "I can't believe you are getting married already." She wiped a tear that fell down her eye. I felt my eyes getting wet. I am that kind of person who can't see someone else crying. I start to cry too.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no! Don't cry and ruin the makeup!" Lily handed me and Mama tissues. I took it from her and carefully tapped it over my eyes not to ruin the makeup.

"Is the bride ready?" Dad asked followed by a knock on the door. He and Xavier walked in. they glanced at me head to toe in awe. "Oh my princess! She looks so beautiful!" dad instantly rushed to me and hugged me. "I cannot believe you grew up so fast, baby girl." She pecked my forehead.

Mom sniffled beside us. We pulled away and he kissed my head again.

"I can't believe this little pumpkin is a really beautiful bride today!" Xavier said making us all chuckle. "I am totally getting Ross Geller vibes!" he exclaimed. "Just don't know where my Lily is." He muttered eyeing Lily from corner of his eyes.

Yep, they two were a thing back in college. Xavier and Alex are two years older than me and Lily.

"You will get her soon, okay?" I pat his cheek making him smile. He is the best man today. Alex chose him and not Adam, his own brother; that is how much of besties they are.

"Okay, enough of it. Let's put on the veil, Mr. Knight must be waiting for his Mrs. Knight." Lily grinned and put the veil on me. She adjusted it and it fell over my face. Dad walked to me and asked, "Ready Princess?"

"Yes." I whispered.

The door opened followed by a knock. "Ana? It's time." Our wedding planned peeked her head inside and said. I nodded.

"Okay, best man is gonna go." Xavier grinned. He pecked my head and walked out followed by Lily and mom. Lily is my maid of honor. The music started indicating my turn to walk down the aisle.