Part 7: They say my name

*After Some time Me and Nitya calm down while still trying to process all things.*

Hobi- Why don't you two go meet my sister as you have calm down.You can get some touch up there too *says while smiling*

*Just hearing those words made me scream internally. My heart was beating really fast just be thinking of being face to face with the female version of Hobi. Trust me there is no way anybody can say no to this offer*

Hobi- Ohh, the baby is also there. You wanna see??

Nitya - ahhh..........mmm*hearing his words made Nitya a little worried*

Jungkook - Is something wrong??

Shanvi- Umm,we didn't know about the baby before so we only brought a gift for your sister.*I tell them as Nitya wasn't saying anything*

Hobi- Ahh C'mon, its fine. we all know you weren't informed and a gift isn't really that important you came thats enough.

Nitya- but still.. * Nitya was still concerned about it. As its something she always did. Bringing gifts is her love language.and it somehow became mine too after living with her*

*All members were convincing her and discussing about other things*

Jungkook - *tilted his head a lil in front of Nitya* Soo, can i know your name now??

Nitya - Ohh! Sorry I forgot. I am Nitya. Its so nice to meet you.*Starts tearing up again*

Jungkook - *while pouting* why again?????

Nitya - we have been an army for so long. But we still didn't recognise you all.

*After hearing her words I embraced her while trying to control my tears which are ready to flow out at any moment.As I tell her not to cry. Any army can understand or not even army. Any fan can understand how many emotions you have when you meet your idol. Besides this Jk was making silly jokes together with Taehyung to make Nitya smile*

RM- Hey L/V, is your name L/V?
*Says while looking at me*

Nitya - haha😂. No, not her I am L/V in the group.

Shanvi - Hello, I am Shanvi aka Y/N.* I say while smiling*

Taehyung- hello Sha.. Shhhavi... Umm ?

Shanvi - Its fine 😅 and Hello 🤗

RM - Shavi? Shaan v ?? *He says while others are trying to pronounce it* *well he somewhat got it right and most accurate as compared to others*

Shanvi - You can call me Vivi if you like . My Name is a bit hard. *I say while trying to control my laugh as I saw them try so hard*

Jimin - NiTYa? i-is the pronunciation right ??

Nitya- yess 😅 its quite good for the first time.

Jin- Ahhhh.... Its a little hard for me.*he says while giving a signing*

Nitya - Indians have quite unique names and they are hard to pronounce.

RM- Maybe we will learn to say it with time.

*All of us were having a really good conversation that truely felt like a dream. Till a man came towards us and wispered something in Hobi's ears.*

J-Hobi- My sister is done changing. You two should go and meet her. I m sure she will like you a lot. *He says while smiling at us* lemme come with you to introduce you to her*

Shanvi/Nitya- Thank you* with a light bow*

Hobi - ahh,its fine. don't do that* he says while walking towards the staircase leading us the way.
__________________________________

I know the chapter is short. Please enjoy it for now I will be sure to give a proper update in the following time.
Till then
*Vote, Share and Comment*