→25. ❝Get out ! ❞

"Don't you have heart?" Abhishek asked angrily.

"Heart?" Tejasswi raised her eyebrows.

"What can I do with heart? What will a heart give me ? Nothing right? But money can give me everything" Tejasswi asked again.

Karan was numb. He couldn't understand how to react. He was crying by now. He felt someone was stabbing his heart with a knife. He was listening everything.

"Tejasswi how can you say like this?" Abhishek asked with tears seeing karan's condition.

"You bloody scoundrel! Stop it" Tejasswi was interrupted by karan's tight slap in her cheek.

"Enough! You've no rights to talk to my brother like this. From how many times I'm saying you to stop ! Can't you understand a simple thing ??" Karan said angrily.

Karan held her arm tight and dragged her outside of their room. Abhishek followed them; trying to stop karan. But he isn't stopping. Karan descended the stairs with Tejasswi. Others who were in living room, seeing tejran stood up.

"Karan" Abhishek tried to Stop him.

"Bhai , You can't stop me. So don't try to stop me ." Karan said angrily.

"What happened? Why are you dragging her like this??" Mrs. Kundrra asked shocked.

Karan didn't replied to her question. He took Tejasswi near the gate and pushed her outside.

"For the first ever time, My parents did a wrong decision . You know which decision was it ?That was by making you my wife. They was wrong to choose the right person . Do You think, I'm fool? Ever again don't come infront of me." Karan said with red eyes.

"Karan I'm asking you what happened? Why are you not answering us ?" Mr. Kundrra asked angrily.

"Dad, please don't in interfere in this matter anymore. Please!" Karan said calmly yet coldly.

"You're pushing outside your wife. And you're saying me don't interrupt?" Mr. Kundrra said angrily.

"Dad, please be quite." Abhishek said.

"You bitch bloody gold digger. Get lost. Don't ever come infront of me! Such a whore!" Karan said angrily.

"UGH! Whore, prostituted , bitch whatever you want to say . Day it! Go ahead. I don't care. All I want is money. I'll do whatever for that." Tejasswi said.

Others who all are worried for karan's behaviour to Tejasswi; was shocked.

"Get lost bitch. I don't wanna see your face ever again" Karan shouted.

"I'm repeating, don't ever again come infront of me." Karan added.

"I loved you like my own daughter." dadi said angrily.

"So? What should I do for that?" Tejasswi asked.

"Teju, is this you?" Vaishnavi asked with teary eyes.

"Obviously, it's me and only me." Tejasswi said rudely.

"Why are y'all talking to this slut? Get inside." Tejasswi said angrily.

The rain started. Everyone went inside with a broken heart. Sandra didn't leave.

"Sandra, please take care of him well And dad and maa too. Don't forget to give Dadi her medicine on time. Take of care all of them. Give them all the love and care . And pls keep them happy especially Karan. I'm leaving them on you . They are your responsibility from now" Tejasswi said crying badly.

"Hmm. Now Go fast and never ever come back here . Go very far from here"
Sandra commanded rudely.

 Go very far from here"Sandra commanded rudely

"That's it. Bhabhi wanted Money ,but trust me I never saw that in her eyes, talk and everything. Never. I can't believe all that. I never can't. And I'll never believe that." Ashwin said.

"I don't know if she can do that or not. I think she wanted something else." Sarah said.

"Sarah, as per bhai said, and even what bhai believes ,she wanted a family. Good family. Something or someone may done wrong with her, or Maybe someone took advantage of her innocence I think." Varun said.

"Leave about all that. You guys go to bed. Pintu may wake up. Go" Ashwin said.

"Good Night Bhai, bhabhi." Sarah said.

They both made their way to their respective rooms.

"Ashwin, I can't see you like this. Please. Come let's sleep." Ananya said.

"You couldn't see me like this?" Ashwin asked moving towards her.

"No I can't." Ananya replied stepping back.

Ashwin kissed her cheek. Ananya gazed at him.

"You'll love me if I'm like this." Ashwin said.

"Like what?" Ananya asked.

"Like this" Ashwin said and picked her up and made their way to room.

Guys, no one knows Sandra was the behind all that

Guys, no one knows Sandra was the behind all that. I'm showing y'all how everything end up. That's it. To kundrras, Tejasswi is a girl who can do anything for money. That's it. No one knows Sandra, her mom and rohan was behind it.

Next update after 150+ comment , 27+ comments and 3+ new followers 🗿🤌🏻