Hotel

"Now, it's time to discuss the lineup for tomorrow's battles, and man do I hope they're gonna be epic! The first round sure was a grand showdown, now, let's see the lineup for today! Mere minutes or hours ago, Texas Chain massacred Chuck, Skull became true to her name as she was taken out by Redcoat! Jessica defeated Draco almost instantly, and Terra grounded Metro with ease. Jordan took out Serenity with grace, Dylan took Sickle down like snow falls in russia, and Sol was just too bright for Luna. The new line up is!!!" Jacob Smith points towards a huge screen, and the faces of the remaining people start moving around swiftly. Soon it stops, and the battles were shown on screen.

"Heh, this is gonna be fun!" Jordan grins, looking at the screen. "Hey mom, you ready to defeat me?"

"You're pretty strong son, don't put yourself down, okay? Let's have a fun and fair fight, okay?" Jessica smiles.

"Oh great, facing him already." Dylan instinctively takes a glance towards his next opponent. Ralem stares back, a wide smile on his face.

"Finally, I can get my revenge on him." Ralem thinks.

"Now this is an interesting matchup, mother versus son, rookie versus champion, earth versus sun, murderer versus soldier!" Smith grabs hold of the bar of his balcony area. "This is gonna be fun to watch!"

The crowd, once again, cheers "REESE! REESE! REESE! REESE!" over and over. Ralem turns around and waves to the crowd, and almost every single woman and girl up there gives a resounding "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WE LOVE YOU REESE!"

Every competitor then goes to the dormitories that they have been given for their stay there. The boys on one side, the girls on the other. Dylan, Jordan, and Akihiro lay in the same room, securely locked and walls strong enough to take a large blast.

"So, you guys saw his battle with that Jace girl?" Akihiro looks at them, with stony eyes.

"I totally ship it." Jordan says.

"Stop being your mother, Jordan." Akihiro grins slightly.

"Dad, you know that is scientifically impossible, I am 75% her." Jordan laughs.

"Well then, bring out the 25% of me for now, alright?" Akihiro smiles.

"I can try." Jordan laughs once more, but then goes straight faced. "He obviously was holding back the first time. He is very focused on his objectives. I guess this time his only objective was to win. Will you be alright Dylan? I don't want you to get hurt."

"I will be fine, they'll end the match before he can hurt me too much, don't worry about me." Dylan states.

"Yes, you will. You beat him last time, right?" Akihiro says.

"That time I had Jordan's help. I highly doubt that I can win in a full on offensive fight, so my strategy is to stay off to the side and whittle him down, little by little. I plan to fight a stamina battle, that is Poison Hades' specialty." Dylan explains.

"I don't know if you could just evade forever. I mean, he is quick and, strong. He isn't just some guy who can be read. You have to be a bit more analytical of him during the battle." Jordan looks at Dylan, worried.

"Thanks for the concern, Jordan, but I can read him perfectly fine." Dylan states..

"If you say so." Jordan shrugs.

"I know so." Dylan nods.

"Good, now we have something else to deal with. We need to get those trackers out of you." Akihiro holds out his hand towards Jordan.

"You won't be able to do that." Ralem walks through the door.

"You..." Dylan growls.

"Calm yourself, Dylan." Akihiro holds out his arm. "What are you doing here?"

"Checking in on the new rival, of course." Ralem leans on the door. "You're brother's right, you know? I was just holding back in our last fight. My mission was to put a tracker on you, which, by the way, if it is removed, you will die. It is attached to your spinal chord and will send an electric shock into your brain before you can remove it."

"You're clever, I'll give you that." Akihiro turns towards Ralem.

"Why thank you, I really do love it when-" Ralem starts but then he suddenly can't speak.

"I recommend that you get out of here." Akihiro stares Ralem right in the eyes, one of Akihiro's glowing a bright green.

" What the- What are you doing to me?! Why can I not move?!" Ralem wails but then laughs "Come on, did you really think that I wouldn't have known that one of you would have psychic capabilities? I know that you are after me so that you can get the scientist and his son, and I have taken some pointers from him." A pitch black aura spreads from Ralem, and Akihiro is thrown back. "How did that one song go? Oh yeah! 'Everything you can do, I can do better.' I'll see you in the arena, sound boy."

"Yeah, and you better prepare yourself for a beat down. I beat you once, and I'll do it again."

"Dad, are you alright?" Jordan runs up to Akihiko. "Come on dad, wake up."

"Come on dad, we still need you, wake up!" Dylan shakes his father.

"What... What happened... To me..?" Akihiko holds his head.

"He knocked you backwards, we need to get you to a hospital asap." Jordan helps his father up, and then outside into a car. Jessica eventually ran out to get in beside Akihiko.

"Are you alright, honey?" Jessica puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, dear. Especially since you're here now." Akihiko smiles.

"Oh, you're such a flirt." Jessica rolls her eyes. "An ambulance is coming soon, you'll be just fine, you just hit your head a bit too hard."

"He's fine, but what about his eye? I need to work on that dumb prototype my father made when I was a child. Once he's out of the hospital, send him to me so I can make some upgrades on that out-dated prototype." Says a man in a long, white scientist's coat. Jessica turns to look at the man.

"Who are you? How do you know about his eye?" Jessica stands in front of Akihiko, defensively.

"Did you not hear me? I am the son of the one who made that eye for him. A little less violent welcome would be most appreciated. Does Luke Lincoln ring a bell?" The man pushes up his glasses.