Season's Greetings

There are many things for us adults to be thankful for at the approaching turn of the year, and many are for our little ones.

The children around us surely have many things to be happy about during this period. The end of the year is full of expectation for them. Holidays are coming, many festivals and celebrations paved the way to the end of the year.

For the occasion, we would like to gather your children's "Season's Greetings" in an anthology.

They may draw a picture, write a poem or tell a story. You may help them put in a document their words, their world about the end of the year, the season, what they like, or don't like, expect to happen in the coming weeks, months...

The rules are simple:

✨ A story, a letter, a poem, a drawing, a record... a content that is produced by your children about the season, or the end of the year coming.

✨ You may post it on your profile, and submit the entry via this FORM 

✨ You give us the authorization to publish the content in our anthology titled "Children's Words, Children's Worlds".

✨ We will start publishing the stories, poems, letters, drawings, records, etc. in the anthology during the month of December.

✨ Submissions are accepted in English, Spanish, French and German.

This is not a contest but the occasion to share words of wisdoms and wondrous inner worlds from the younger generation.