:HEESEUNG:

POV: today is heeseung's birthday so you all decided to make him a surprise. you buyed a cake for him and a small gift. you and the rest of the members entered his hotel room while he was doing a live and started singing happy birthday to him.
"happy birthday to you!...." you all started singing along. "thank you!" heeseung said. you handed him his gift. "happy birthday!" you said to him. "thank you!." he said smiling. "oh... you already brought a cake!" jungwon said looking at the cake heeseung buyed. "yeah. but it's okay!". "come on blow up the candle!" i told him placing the cake in front of him. he wished for a wish and blowed the candles. "you're getting older hyung!" Ni-ki said laughing abd we all laughed. "should we ruin your face?" sunghoon said. "what?" heeseung asked him confused. "no! don't!" he said after realizing. sunghoon took a little from the cake and placed it on heeseung's face. i took another small piece of cake and placed it on his nose. "now it's better!" i said. we all wished him a happy birthday and we were about to leave but heeseung stopef me and told me to stay because he didn't wanted to stay alone and ofc i agreed. i brought a chair beside him and sat down. we started reading comments. "thank you guys for wishing me a happy birthday." heeseung said to the fans. we started talking he took the strawberry that was on the cake and gave it to me because i it was my favorite fruit. "is it good!" he said. i nodded at him chewing the strawberry. and then suddenly a balloon that was on the wall falled down he started at the camera like '😳' (yall know what i mean right?) it was a long silence and i broke it by laughing. he started playing some music and started showing his cake to the fans. "it looks delicious." he said. i nodded, "i like strawberry but i don't like strawberry cake." i said. "oh really? strawberry cakes are the best. what flavor do you like?" he asked me. "chocolate flavor. it's my favorite." i told him. "ahh i remember. you're in love with chocolate." he said laughing, well i did the sameband we stared talking about cakes and stuffs.

sorry if this chapter is boring but i runed out ideas so if you would like to give me some ideas tell me in the comments or dm me! hope you like it!❤️
and thanks for voting in my last chapter (:LIVE:) FrankaBelenLecarosFr❤️