Preface? I think that's what it's called

I started writing this book or story rather, when I was about 13 or 14 and now I'm 17. It has taken a while, but I figured out why within those years it's been easier, than harder to write this or complete it. Writing has just always been a way out, and when I started writing this, it was easy.

I had a random idea about a party where a girl got drunk and got pregnant, and this story was born. It was supposed to be a short story or at least shorter than how far I've gone and I was happy I was going to finally finish a story I was writing but it gradually became harder and harder to keep writing and I just stopped all together.

Most times I could only write, when I was in a mood. It sucked. About a year or two ago, I felt so much better, and rarely was ever in the specifically upsett-ish, sadd-ish, annoyed-ish mood, hence, it was difficult for me to write. At the time, in my head, I believed that was the best time for me to write, which restricted me only to that time.

But, now I'm much better and happier and I truly want to finish the book, because I think it is a great story I'm telling, but please bare with me, I think my mind and body kinda wants to put it behind and move on, but I'm seeing it through a different lens now and I'll try to do better in the new year.

So without further ado, welcome to what was my coping mechanism, I called it, In a State of Drunkenness.

The new chapter, which will be chapter 1, will come next year, maybe in April or late march. (btw, I still write as a way out, just in a journal and not a story, haha)

In the meantime, check out the books in my 'favs' reading list, they are the best and the 'like em but...' reading list they deserve to be in favs too but... they are the best also.

Ok, bye

Jed.