PROLOGUE 2

I warned you guys about the prologue being long.

*********************************************************************

"Miss Rodriguez?"* There is no way in hell I'm changing my name over something that happened on a drunken night. * I perked my head up "yes?"."It's your turn". I stand up and go to the hospital room and lie down on the bed and raise my shirt so the doctor can rub the cool gel on my stomach which has a very little baby bump and move the scanner on it. "ma'am, you are 3 months along and your baby is very healthy and just fine." I nod my head in understanding "can I get a picture?" She nods and goes to the office. A few minutes later, she emerges with the pictures. I take it, thank her and leave.

Liam has been calling a lot, but I just send it right to voicemail.

Upon reaching my house, I see a Mazda parked in place of my parent's car. Not knowing anyone with that car, I take cautious steps as I go in. I enter and I see Liam in the living room with a grin on his face. "I'm so glad you are okay. I thought they would beat me to you" he said relief flooding his face. "I'm fine and who will beat you to me?" I ask him "the buff guys at the party you all so befriended." I roll my eyes "what guys?" I ask completely confused. "Don't worry about it" I roll my eyes again.

"Well, now I'm worried. What are you doing here anyways and how did you get in?" he smiles. "I came to check on you and my kid. Isn't it obvious?" I shake my head and go to seat down "why are you really here?" he seats too "move in with me" he says, finally going straight to the point. "We've been over this. No I will not. My parents are supporting me in having the child, and I have a job interview soon. I'm completely fine"

"We are married Mia. Married people stay together." I look at his serious face in bewilderment. "I can't believe you are using that as a point for me to go live with you. Yes, we did marry. When we were drunk and neither of us can remember what exactly happened that night. If you think that is a valid point, it just gives me more reason to stay with my parents. Also, it's Hermia."

"I actually remember what happened. For example, I remember you got a tattoo on your ankle to remind you that change is good." I check my ankle and truly, there it is.

How did I not see this for 3 months? That's quite concerning

How did I not see this for 3 months? That's quite concerning. I sigh. "Ok you remember this and so? You think this will bring me running to your house? What do you want exactly; to be part of the child's life? Of course, sure." This is really getting annoying. "How can I do that when we don't live together?" this guy has to be joking right? "Simple. It's called co-parenting" I slowly get up "you should go home Liam, I'm not going with you and that's it."

"Btw, do you remember everything that happened that night?" I ask as he stands up. 

"Yes I do" and leaves.

"Great" I say under my breath

I go to my room and sleep. I wake up an hour later and see a text from Quince, he surprisingly sent me a text about a month ago and we've been talking since.