The Evangelist

It was a decent Fahrenheit temperature in Palm Springs Florida. In the swamps lay many many many alligators swimming. Upon a Floridian house stood Anasui in his stripper outfit because the farenheights were too high per unit of length. His pink hair flowed in the hot mid breeze. His morning routine of undisclosed actions was Rudely interrupted by holy shouting coming from the distance. Confused, he left his legally obtained property and gallivanted around the block in the direction of the shouting.

Suddenly he came upon a corner and looked around it, laying eyes upon the well figured preist, Enrico Pucci. He was spreading the gospel truth to a congregation of alligators, on a fine Floridian morning. "AND THEN THERE WAS LIGHT" screamed the preist Christianly. He then pulled out from under his clerical garments a 1980s laptop. After the laptop had emerged, he began playing a holy tape. "My children, bestow your eyes upon this biblical retelling of Joshua's finest moments, the peak of his life, Joshua and the promised land. I must go attend to my heavenly duties." He said as he walked off towards the nearest holy establishment to serve the Floridian community.

Anasui decided now was his chance to replace his Toyota Corolla which had been absolutely massacred by a severe weather anomaly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anasui decided now was his chance to replace his Toyota Corolla which had been absolutely massacred by a severe weather anomaly. He prowled towards the alligators, desperately attempting to not be converted by the biblical imagery upon the computer screen. He grabbed a lock of his fishnet top and yanked off, creating a lassoo. However sadly he now had no shirt, not that he had one to begin with but he was severly unclothed upon his top half. He grabbed the shoe print things and stuck them upon his nipples to avoid arrestestation by the Floridian police due to public indecency. He climbed upon the alligator and tamed it with his lasso and then returned to the road. "Wow what a lovely mode of transportation I have obtained I will now be able to visit Jolyne in the canals of miami as she is there with Jotaro doing marine biology." He headed back to his humblest of abodes, not realising his house was in grave danger.

Pucci skipped along the Floridian streets back to the congregation to see if they had been converted yet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pucci skipped along the Floridian streets back to the congregation to see if they had been converted yet. As he arrived he sensed something was terribly wrong, someone had gone against the bible. He immediately knew that someone had been lost from the congregation. He summoned the half horse also known as made in heaven. "Go. Find the missing Christian." He said in a grave priestly voice. The half horse nodded and galloped over to Anasui's promised land. Once it arrived, it acknowledged the presence of the lost congregation attendee and noted Anasui's pink hair. He was the culprit.

Anasui also acknowledged the half horse "wow what an average Ohio pet, what could it be doing outside the beautiful state of Ohio. This is preposterous." Anasui then went to sleep in his Floridian bed however he was again rudely awakened by holy knocking upon his door. He put on his Floridian robes to clothe his body and disembarked upon the banister to get down swiftly. He opened the door to see Pucci's priestly self. Pucci said in a severe voice "You have gone against the 10 commandments and have committed theft. Thou shalt not theft, exodus 20:2:17 - Deuteromomy 5:6-21. You will now face the consequences." He then fucked up gravity stupendously and unequivocally. How would Anasui survive this?

 How would Anasui survive this?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Palm Springsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें