.˚ :🌙: !┊͙𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙸

 Hello, author here

Hello, author here.

I've noticed that there are not enough male OCs and they're like only girl OCs. If you want to audition more than one oc, that's fine. I need more people auditioning in order to announce the first set of trainees. I see there are many who are singing the contract but aren't actually auditioning.

I need more actors and models too. I won't be able to handle that many idols and groups.

If you have no intentions on being active, do not tag three random people only to do nothing. Also follow the rules. That means ACTUALLY reading the rules. Do not just skim over it. I'm not going to repeat myself too much because that only makes things stressful and I don't want that.

When I say NO MARY SUES, that's what I mean. That means give your oc flaws and such. Stuff we can work on. I can't work with someone who doesn't have room to improve in anything when you're giving them perfect scores and such.

After a while, I'm gonna close the female trainee applications and leave the non-binary and male trainees applications open. Do you have been warned.

Also, be more diverse with the age too. I have one too many 2000 liners right now, you can have your characters be born from 1990 2001. That is my limit as far as age.

Also, if your want to be a model or actor, just put that right where it says preferred debut and ignore the concept and such.

That is all. Thank you and have a great day.