Chapter 12

Even though I found my biological father a few days ago, I decided to stay with Charlie and Beau decided to travel the world after finding out about the animal diet for vampires. He's going to be leaving tomorrow after my prom. Speaking of prom, I was helping Bella get ready. I've already gotten myself ready. I honestly think I looked like Cinderella. Rose had bought me the dress, shoes and accessories. I finished Bella's makeup and smiled. She looked beautiful. 

I link arms with Bella leading her towards the stairs

I link arms with Bella leading her towards the stairs. Her boot was making a slight thunk noise. We look at each other and take a deep breath before heading downstairs. At the end of the stairs dad stood with Jasper, Edward and Beau. We slowly walked downstairs. Bella started ranting about her dress is from Alice and of course her boot.

"You look beautiful." Edward says looking between us.

"You both look gorgeous." Jasper grinned. 

I gently take his hand and smile as dad snapped a picture of Jasper putting my corsage on. He then got a picture of Bella and Edward then one of just Bella and I. I kissed both my dads on the cheeks before being led out the house with Jasper. He opened the back door of Edward's Volvo and I slid in. He shuts the door once he makes sure the dress is fully in the car. I smiled as he walked around and climbed in on the other side. Soon enough Edward and Bella climb in the front.

--

"Why don't you girls wait here, while we park the car." Edward says leading Bella and I to a bench.

Jasper pecked my lips before walking away with Edward. Bella turned to me and hugged me tightly. I laugh hugging her back.

"Bella!" I heard Jake's voice.

"Anna!" Paul called out.

We both turned to the sound of the voices and saw Jake and Paul walk up in slacks, white button up and askew ties. Sighing I motion Paul over and adjust his tie for him. 

"Thanks." He laughed.

"Come here to crash prom?" Bella asked.

"No." Jake shook his head. "We came here as a favor for my dad twenty bucks each."

"Oh?" I questioned.

"Promise you two won't get mad?" Paul asked.

"Of course, spit it out." Bella says.

"He said and I quote, break up with your boyfriends." Jake says.

I sent him an icy glare standing up angrily and headed toward Jasper who was walking up with Edward. Jasper pressed his lips to my temple when I got to him while running his fingertips along my arm. Jake went to help Bella up but Edward beat him to it. I link arms with Bella as we all four walk through the gate stopping to take a picture. 

--

Jasper lead me to a beautifully decorated garden pulling me to him as we swayed to the faint music. I smiled up at him.

"Do you ever want me to be like you?" I asked.

"Of course darlin." He says gently. "But I'd like you to live your life as much as you can."

"I don't want to live without you." I whispered.

He pressed his lips to mine. God I was so in love.