Yuletide at York Manor

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his family are attending the Yuletide celebration with his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his  family out in York Territory at York Manor where Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has been Duke of York Territory since 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles and his family pack up their luggage and along with Lord Richard William Carey. They travel to York Territory which is between Norfolk and Essex Territory and Lord David William Beck Senior and his family are traveling to York Territory along with Lord Richard Edward Howard II and his family, Lord Thomas William Howard and his family and Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard leads the Howard-Carey entourage towards York Territory and Lord David William Beck Senior meet the Howard-Carey entourage in Essex Territory and heads the entourage as Earl of Essex Territory.

Lady Samhain is sitting with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey with Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa has Lady Sophia Dorothea in her lap and Lord Richard William Carey has Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in his lap.

Sitting with Lord Andrew Charles is Lady Anastasia Christina, Lord Albert Edward and Lord Anthony Christopher along with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and his two children.

Lord Patrick William Howard II and his family , Lord Frederick William Howard III, and Lord Thomas William Howard are in the third carriage riding behind Lord Andrew Charles carriage and Lord David William Beck carriage leads through Essex Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is waiting at the border of York and Essex Territory and he sees the carriages head down the street of Essex and the carriages cross over to York Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks over to Lord David William Beck's carriage and he tells his grandnephew, " I am glad that you could make it Lord David. You are family and you are my late brother's grandson." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells him.

"I see all the family is with you,  Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William III along with Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard III.

All The Howard family is represented by one of the grandchildren or great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia and Lord Frederick William Howard III is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior through his eldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard JR, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR,  Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Thomas William Howard is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior through his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is Lord Andrew Charles Howard' heiress to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, Lord David William Beck II is Lord David William Beck's heir to the Earl of Essex Territory, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is Lord Richard William Carey's heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory , Lady Autumn Bridget Howard is Lord Patrick William Howard III heiress to the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard is Lord Charles Andrew Howard heiress presumptive to the Dukedom  of Sussex Territory.

Lady Samhain is Duchess of Clarence Territory,  Lord Anthony Christopher is Duke of Lancaster Territory through his great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, Lord Albert Edward is Duke of Kent Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina is Duchess of Northampton Territory,  Lord David Frederick Howard is Duke of Albany Territory, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV is Duke of St. Alban Territory, and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is Duke of Langley Territory and Lady Sophia Dorothea is Duchess of Gloucester Territory and Lady Karissa is Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.