🎉Celebrations🎉

Smut!

Prompt/Idea: "Yeah, we don't celebrate Christmas with parties and presents," Wilbur and Quackity celebrate by having sex. .. And THEN maybe going to some random kid's stream and laughing at them.

Disclaimer: Ruined Orgasm, Stopped before they could even finish, Techno.

----------------------------

Quackity and Wilbur were slouching on the couch like usual, Quackity was seated up with his arm resting where your back's supposed to rest and Wilbur rested his head on his lap. They were watching a pretty sexual movie as they ate their popcorn without engaging in any form of conversation.

The door opened, Philza, Techno, Tommy and Tubbo came inside and were all talking in unison. They eventually spotted them two just on the couch watching their movie without any expression to the like mentioned, sexual movie. Philza quickly covered Tubbo's ears as Techno covered Tommy's, they both sent them away before turning off the TV.

"Weren't you guys supposed to be decorating the house?" Techno said, clearly unamused, he was used to Wilbur not doing what he's been told most of the time. Wilbur and Quackity whined and huddled up together, not wanting to do no shit for Christmas. They were lonely and did mostly everything together every other day so what more is there to do?

"We don't celebrate Christmas anymore," Wilbur took a handful of popcorn and somehow got to fit it in his mouth, "We don't do anything there anyways, we don't have anymore plans we could do" Quackity added, he also took a handful of popcorn and shoved it into his mouth. No not his own mouth, Wilbur's mouth. Spoiler alert; He choked a little.

Philza laughed it off and patted Techno's back with a sigh, he walked off and went upstairs to what seems to be his room. Techno looked back at them and crossed his arms, looking at them sternly as he said "You could at least repeat some plans like for example..., oh I don't know,,, intercourse?" sarcastically. Wilbur and Quackity looked at each other, they stared just for a few moments before smiling.

"Your words, Technoblade." Wilbur started, he sat up and put the popcorn bowl on a table. "Not ours~!" Quackity continued, he got onto Wilbur's lap and connected their lips immediately. He then very purposefully grinded down onto his thigh with soft moans, Wilbur pulled away from his lips and took a peek, he also noticed that Techno had ran off already, which he found hilarious.

His face was turned back to face Quackity and was met with more heated kisses, Wilbur's hand went up to his chest and started to literally single handedly unbutton his shirt, then he pulled it off of his sleeves. He did the same to his own shirt and they started to get even more handsy. He pushed Quackity down, his back was laid firmly on the sofa disregarding the fact that their a little too passionate in the moment.

They were intentionally supposed to just annoy Techno, but they didn't think they were actually going to continue right after he left. Wilbur took his pants off and so did Quackity, the sofa was right in front of a window with a curtain, so he gripped onto the curtain and slid it to the side to cover the view, their silhouettes still being shone but the sofa blocked most of the shadows.

Wilbur went down and started to leave hickeys wherever he could place them, he mostly left them in obvious places like his legs, his always exposed neck and his arms to basically show off that he's already taken. They didn't have any lube on them so it was either they went in dry or they used spit, thankfully Wilbur remembered there was coincidentally aloe vera in the drawer of the desk-like-table beside them. 

He reached his hand to the drawer as he bucked his clothed cock onto Quackity's, he took out the aloe vera from the drawer and opened it, taking the littlest amount since aloe vera with just a pump and in the best way he would describe it would be that you could cover both your arms with it and it'll feel like gel. It was a safe to use aloe vera to use in place for a lubricant, he made sure of it, and so he used it.

He flipped Quackity over and pulled both their underwear off, they got straight to the point due to the fact that they've done the deed repeatedly already, Quackity would be stretched out enough for him to enter without any more additional prep. With that being said, he rubbed the aloe vera onto his cock and around the rim of Quackity's puckered hole, and wiped the extra aloe vera off his hand, he then first pushed the tip of his cock in with a low groan, Quackity let out a string of moans as he started to get penetrated more.

The moment Wilbur bottomed out, Pausing for a minute to let the poor boy breathe, Wilbur thought he could praise him a little to fill the empty room up with something, "You look better like this, Lovely.. And all for me.." Then started to move in and out quickly without any warning. The couch shook as they continued, the curtains being affected as well. At this point, the entire first floor was filled with just sex sounds. 

Wilbur started to thrust deeper and harder hoping he could find his prostate quickly. He then instantly knew he had when he heard Quackity let out a scream-like moan, they were in a complete trance from each other. Their head's are going blank, only focused on reaching their limits. He placed his hands on his ass and leaned back to better watch himself fuck him. 

Quackity's back arched, he gripped on the couch and his eyes were rolled to the back of his head, he bit his bottom lip harshly, he felt himself getting closer and closer by the second. He then gasped, he reached his hand out and as soon as Wilbur noticed, they held hands. Quackity tightened his grip on his hand and dropped his head down with tightly shut eyes.

"C-Close, My Love~?" Wilbur panted, he leaned back closer and rubbed his waist, he watched as his lover nodded his head vigorously, except in a much stressed manner. They could both feel themselves getting close, yet their still so far. Wilbur threw his head back slightly and groaned, he felt Quackity tighten around him, he was ready to just release inside of him.

If it wasn't for someone in the house yelling "You two are so loud!"  on the top of their lungs, it pulled them both totally out of the mood, Quackity couldn't form any coherent words, so instead he whined, whined in frustration, tears rolled down from a feeling similar to overstimulation if it wasn't already that. Wilbur hushed him and tried to continue, he didn't stop just from yelling, he just continued. They both knew it wasn't gonna feel as good as they wanted it to be, but it'll definitely relieve them both. 

Quackity started to drip of precum, Wilbur took noted and took his shirt on the side, he covered his tip with it so the couch wouldn't get stained, they kept going and going, Wilbur's thrusts had gotten sloppier. His breathing hitched, Wilbur had started to release strings of white inside of him, Quackity came into the cloth not too long after but it didn't stop Wilbur from continuing to thrust. He intended to only ride out their highs, and so that's what he did. 

He pulled out after awhile, picking up Quackity by his waist and carrying him into the bathroom quickly before they were caught undressed. 

~~~~+Bonus+~~~~

"Fockin dicks gave me nightmares.." Tubbo hissed upstairs, he was hiding under Tommy's bed.

"Shut up about dicks, man! That's what Quackity got from Wilshitttt!" Tommy sobbed on the pillow of the topside of his bed.

"Tommy, he fucked his shithole!" Tubbo retaliated in annoyance.

So in summarization; They were both even more traumatized, crying boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well- that was a hell of a chapter. Oh well

Word Count: 1348