𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..?

||𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥, you need to wake up!||

you sat up breathing heavily as you looked around your surroundings to see that you're in..some type of..outdoors?

but..everything is so...bright..colorful..and..happy..why..?

"what..is this place.."

you tried to stand up but..you felt as if your legs weren't there..? 

you looked down to see that they are perfectly fine but..why the fuck can't you move them?

you sighed and tried to force yourself up but no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't fucking stand..

'talk about being a crawler..'

you noticed a shadow loom over you, you get scared and looked up in fear

||𝘰𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩! 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘢!||

you looked confused and scared but there was a voice..some..sweet angelic voice...what was it saying..?

-[𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑]-

you looked at her for a moment then decided to speak..

"h.hi..?"

||𝘢𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘴?||

she looked at you with this grin..no..no..it..it wasn't..a grin..it was a..dis-formed..smile almost..like it was..demonic almost..

-[𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑]-

-[𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑]-

-[𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑]-

"n..no i'm okay..i..just wanted to sit for a minute.."

you hear the voice in your head get louder but..they're saying...something...scary...

||𝙍𝙐𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐||

||𝙍𝙐𝙉||

||𝙍𝙐𝙉||

you panicked then got up somehow and started running away fast...faster then ever...

you heard the strange lady yelling for you to come back....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

but you never did...