The Room

Daniel groaned as he woke up, his whole body hurt, but he couldn't remember why. As he opened his eyes, he realized he didn't know where he was. He started to panic, trying to move, he realized he was tied to a firm chair. He started to yell. "Hey! Hey! What the hell is going on?" He squirmed, trying to get loose but it was impossible. "If this is some joke it's not funny!"
"Oh Dani-boy" said a voice behind him. Silver. Daniel felt his heart sink, and he gulped. Silver stepped out in front of him, looking him in the eyes. Daniel was scared, but he knew he had to act strong. "What do you want?" He said. Silver smiled, "you have information that you can't have". It took Daniel a moment before he realized, "so it's true then? Kreese is innocent." Daniel shook his head and continued, "but I have no proof, why do you need me?" Silver titled his head, "your dangerous to me, knowing you, you would find some eventually".
Daniel struggled again, trying to get lose. "You are sick" he said, as he spat at Silver. Silver walked over, touching the top of Daniels hair, shaking his head. "It's a shame we had to do this" he said, before walking away. Daniel tried to get out, but it was no use. "Silver get back here you piece of shit! Your insane! Let me go!" Silver walked up to the guys by the door, "teach him a lesson".
They nodded, cracking their knuckles as they walked to Daniel. One of them grabbed a metal ring from their pocket. Daniel spotted it, knowing what was about to happen. He yelled for help as he squirmed in the chair, "please" he said. The guy just smiled, before giving him a blow to his face. Daniel felt helpless as he was hit everywhere, his face, his gut, his legs, his arms.
Finally he felt it stop, his vision was blurry and he couldn't see a thing. He felt himself taken out of the chair and dragged lifelessly across the room, before being thrown to the ground. As he hit the floor, he passed out.