Update Time!

What time is it? 

It's time for another update!!

So, I realize that I have been off schedule and this week I'm going to get back on it. I have finished the next chapter for W.A.C. and it is one I will warn you for, it is a $mu+, kind of, its not too much, but I am warning you.

I am working on the next chapter for T.F. and I am really hoping that I will get it done by Thursday. I'm gonna be honest, I am working on it but I just started it. 

I did announce this in my announcements but I want to say it again since I'm working on more of that book.

T.F. is not based off of my real life, I am single, and have no love experience, lol, but I mainly mean it's not based off of my mental health or my health struggles.

There are a little bit of details that are based off of me and kinda someone I know, but of course I'm not gonna give that info. away and there is no need for you to worry about me, if you were worried. 

I'm actually doing pretty ok, not the greatest but, not to bad, I just went to my therapist and I feel a lot better. I am getting more into my writing, obvi and I'm getting into being a writer in the future, so I'm excited about that, and I'm super excited for Christmas because I'm getting so many awesome things, or at least I think I am getting a few of the things that are awesome, but again, I definitely know that I'm getting my own laptop and I am so EXCITETED!!

That's kinda it, just wanted to let you know that I am okay, and that my book, T.F., is not related to me.

-B

Both books/Just an update

This note was written and published on 12/4/22 at 9:44 pm and the last chapter I wrote was chapter 11 of W.A.C. and chapter 2 of T.F.