Introduction

Notes:  Just to be clear I have not abandoned my story Reincarnated as a system in the Honkai Multiverse. This story is not a retelling either, but a new story exploring the theme The Gamer series in an apocalyptic world through an MC who wakes up in a totally different world than the one he has known in games, animes and manga.

Henry Wilson is a young 18-year-old Nerd who has many Hobbies like playing video games, reading mangas and watching animes every day whenever he has free time, as a way to get rid of the boredom that is his life, he made it his routine in this life, one more day this whole routine changes. After a night's sleep, he wakes up and notices that something strange has happened. The first thing he notices is that he was in a strange place that looks nothing like his house, but this wasn't the only strange thing he noticed, in front of him was a blue screen with a message written on it.

You died of sleep apnea in your sleep and reincarnated into a reality based on everything you consumed for most of your past life and based on the law of attraction, a universal law that creates worlds based on your actions and thoughts, according to this law, after death, the worlds that you formed some emotional bond during this lifetime will now become your new reality in this new reincarnation.

"So all of the world's religions that address the issues of life after death have all this time been wrong? How many people without knowing this truth have been misled because of these same people who claim to know everything? Or did they already know the truth and prevent others from reaching that truth? It is more likely that they never really knew the truth about the afterlife."

"So we exist in a world of infinite possibilities. I honestly don't know how to react to this, so if death isn't the end, but a new beginning, doesn't that make us eternal travelers who are always experiencing new things?"

You gained 3+ INT due to smart thoughts.

"What? Am I seeing things or am I seeing my life as a video game? So this means I must also have a status screen. Status!"

A Status screen appears showing all your stats.

Name: Henry Wilson

Class: The Gamer

Title: The Wise

Position: 1st-year student