Chap7

*photos in media: baby liliah 6 months

Pasha

I swear I have called this man phone 162 time tonight & sent all type of messages.i even drove pass his house & Sosa house. He lucky o don't know where his baby moms live or I would be there too. Usually at night he goes home & I go over there too. But tonight I didn't get not a text or a phone call. I seen him post a picture of his funny looking ass daughter on Instagram so that mean he seen some of my phone calls.

This morning I wasn't haven't it I woke up & headed over to Sosa house.

"Sosa can you call fredo babymoms & see if he up over there" I asked.

"That ain't none of my business but I can
Call & let him know ya looking for him" Sosa said.

It kind of pissed me off but whatever

20 minutes later I was sitting In front of fredo house when pulled up with the meanest look on his face.

"Tf is you doing?" He said as he gave me an evil look.

"I was up worried about you , I seen you post a pic of your baby but you couldn't answer me." I whined.

"man , come in the house so you can eat this dick up fuck what you talking about." He said to me giving off this mean look,

My baby always got this look on his face a sexy mean look that makes me wet just by looking at him.

I walked in the house behind & as soon as he was ready I got on my knees & sucked the shit out of him , until I swallowed everything.

"Daddy I called you last night , what happened?" I asked as I cleaned myself up.

"Something gotta happen cause I don't answer?" He chuckled as he zipped up his robins

"Well usually you answer me," I said as I sat on his lap.

"Last thing you told me was you were going to see your "daughter"," I said as I put emphasis on the word daughter.

"Yeah I was with my daughter." He said.

"& her mother" I said as I raised an eyebrow

"Here you go," he chuckled as he threw his head back

"How do you even know fursure that she's even yours" I said.

& sure enough he slapped me in my fucking face. He had this crazy look on his face,

"Seriously? Fredo? You ain't even know this bitch & she's got your baby, but I get slapped for questioning it." I cried.

"I been with you for 4 fucking years dealing with all your bullshit! It's not even about you fucking her cause I'm use to that ! But a baby Fredo ?" I cried some more.

"You can express yo feelings or whatever but don't disrespect my daughter that'll get you fucked up." He said as he tapped my head with his index finger.

"So what now ? You want a baby now? " He included sarcastically.

"Yes I want your babies" I whined.

"I love you Fredo." I added.

"Well too bad you swallowed them." He said as he flicked my mouth.

Call me crazy but I'm Inlove with him & our crazy relationship. I don't mind the slaps he gives me , I
Wanna tough nigga not a buster. I love his crazy ways although it's scary sometimes it what keeps our relationship exciting.

I just wish I could of had his first born. But his next baby is all me & I can't wait all his bitches to be mad , imma post it all over my Instagram & Twitter.