Chapter 13 Glasses ain't happy

SUSAMARU'S POV

Getting knocked out and kidnapped wasn’t on my to do list today. I’d put it on a Friday or something, but on a Monday? No way. That’s why Monday's are the worst people. Its a day where you can get kidnapped. Looking around I saw I was in a small room, not much furniture but I was thankful they at least gave me a stool. A single small window and a steel door at the other end. What the hell did I do to get this treatment?

*creeeeak*

Wincing at the sound of the door being opened, I looked at the entrance and saw Ice enter with Ryu. “Well if it isn’t 2 people I hate the most", I drawled sarcastically while they just smirked and crouched down next to me. “Its not our fault your part of SWORD. You have your secrets we’ve got ours. How about you join Mighty Warriors?”. First they kidnap me and now they want me to join them? No effing way. “How about............. no". “Oh? Would you rather go to the friends that abandoned you?”. The fuck is he on about? “We asked them to give up Oya High to us, in exchange for your life. . . . . . They said no ones life is worth a few hundred. Especially yours". *Snort*. “Good thing they said that. I’d never want them to give up Oya High just because I’m in captivity. Come back when you’ve actually got a convincing story". Seeing their plan failed, their smirks fell and they strode out of the room.

*Creak*

Damn they need those hinges fixed. Now I need to think of an escape plan.

3RD PERSONS POV

In SWORD, things weren’t going so well as attacks were carried, and Sannoh dealt with Doubt. But at Oya High, tensions were High ever since Susamaru got kidnapped. Todoroki, Tsuji and Shibaman were leaving the sports Hall after meeting Murayama. All four agreeing to cooperate until they retrieve her. “Don’t you worry sweetheart. We’ll save you from those vile monsters”.

Sorry for short chapter. Went down with the flu.