(*';ェ;'*)

Jimin pov

I was sitting on the couch after they fuck me.

"I want to go and see my family sir"

I say looking at Tae who's sitting his chair and busy on his business.

"Ok go but call me when you get there bcz I want to tell you something me and my brother"

I nod and go what he's going to tell me that he don't need me anymore but he tell me to call him but I don't have phone and my card on Jack phone no problem when go back to house I'll call him.

I'm standing in front of the hospital I get in I see the doctor who have to do my mother surgery he had to be in operation room what he's doing here or did they end that fast dad tell me they'll be in the operation in 4hs Let me ask.

"Hi doctor I'm jimin my mom was here in heart attack and you had to do her operation is she ok can you tell me if she ok or need anything else"

"Boy I don't know what are you talking about but let me tell you something your mom didn't had heart attack or something like that she was only had headache and stomachache bcz of drinking so much alcohol but heart attack no I didn't get disease like this in her body"

"Doctor but I pay the surgery money today and you have to do the operation today dad tell me"

"Boy I think there's misunderstanding but what I know is your mom is good and don't have any disease just tell her don't drink so much or she'll get the heart attack"

"Doctor... "

"Sorry but I have work to do"

No Can't be mom dad they can't lie I lost only thing I had to save her and I think maybe she'll accept me oh no there's misunderstanding I have to ask them.

I look around and see the nurse that was looking after my mom.

"Hey sis can you tell where's my mom"

"She go before one hour bcz one guy came with bag and he give it your dad and then they leave that's all I know"

No I have to go and ask them what happen maybe the money wasn't enough so the operation was put-off yes that's what happen they can't cheat me like this they don't hate me that much.