Chapter 2

I woke up.

I looked around myself, i hadn't remembered anything from last evening.
My phone was laying on the bedshelf. I sat on the corner of the bed as i wanted to pick it up.
I've felt the dizziness getting hold of my head.
I immediately laid back down and waited a few minutes before trying to get up again.

What had happened to me?

What had happened yesterday?

I sat again, this time i've felt nothing.
I got hold of my phone and the screen lit up. The white light flashed my face.

10 missed calls from 'Mother'

24 missed calls from 'Yeo-jin.'

17 unread text messages

I opened the messages app.

Yeo-jin

Y: Pick up that fucked up phone.

Y: Yuri. Pick up that fucking phone.

Y: I'm gonna fucking kill you.

I turned off the phone. I couldn't read any more of the threats he used to send and keeps sending to me.
I just want to either live or die in peace. With the knowledge i will be finally safe.
But i am not and i guess i will never be safe.
Not until he lands in a cold cell in jail.
Or dies.

My phone buzzed.
Incoming call. I looked at the screen to see my 'mother' calling me again.
So Jin did tell her about what had happened yesterday.
I am sorry, not about everything, about what he wanted to tell her to make me look like a psycho who made that whole 'abuse thing' up.
I declined the call and set my phone on the vibrations.
I left my bedroom and went into the bathroom.
I saw the razor laying on the side of the bath, i touched it.
Then it hit me.
I suddenly remembered everything that had happened yesterday evening.
That call.
That person.
All the questions started to flee through my head again.
Again.
Wait, again?
The same questions that i had yesterday.
But i think it starts to make sense.
Jin probably sent someone to stalk on me.
Typical.
But wait a moment, why would he call and text me then?
Somethings not adding up and i have to undig out the truth.

_______________________

Later, I took a bath and i started to do my makeup after i wore a black mid thigh dress.
I decided to unstress myself, in the club.
Dance wasny the thing i needed.
I definitely needed a strong shot after all that had have happened.
I texted Nabi, my childhood bestfriend. She always was there when i needed her and i was there for her. We knew everything about eachother.

Y: Nabs do u wanna go to a club?

N: You and a club? Smthngs no right

Y: I wanna get rid of all the stress i had in last few months, u down?

N: Always. Anw be here at 8

Y: I'll be there xoxo

I knew she is going to agree to go with me , after all, we do everything together and she loves going to parties and getting drunk.
It's her personality at this point.
But I at the other hand, i preffered sitting at home and reading books in silence while drinking warm green tea.
I still prefer book characters over real people, when i am reading i feel like i am able to read these characters mind, feelings and their every thought. Its not that easy with living human beings. They are sneaky, tricky, untrustworthy.
Most of them are cheaters, liars.
They commit not really a handful palette of crimes, betryals. Not only to strangers, to the people which they were supposed to protect and love.
Anyway.
But lately i've been going out too much for me, or just my younger self would have said so, and the thing is, I don't really care anymore.
I want to live the moment and die young while i am still pretty.
Most of the people i know dream of growing old with the love of their life, yet i lost all my love a long time ago.
I still miss her, but being an old loved lady in a relationship outsidly perfect but in reality terrible, is just not written for me.
I will make my own path.
I corrected the eyeshadow with the brush one last time before grabbing my keys phone and a bag.
I left and close the door.
This time i am taking my car.
I got in the car, turned it on as something caught my attention.
In the cars side mirror i thought i saw the light in the window of my apartment lit up.
I turned my head to face the strange occurence, but the light was turned off.

You're just stressed. It was your mind

I tried to convince myself. But do i really believe i just imagined that?
I pulled my phone out of the bag and texted Nabi.

Y: I am on my way. xx

Then she replied almost immediately.

N: Ri try to hurry up, i am craving alcohol so badly x

Yeah, whole Nabi.
I have to mention that, we had a dating incident when we were in middle school.
We both realised something more is happening between us and our feelings are not only the friendly type.
That 'relationship' was a disaster.
But before we did that 'Big Experiment' we promised to be best friends forever even if we as a couple doesnt last long.
And it happened.
We broke up but we still are friends.
Sometimes i feel weird with that fact.
But she forgot, on the other side, i still can't. Because i keep feeling the way i felt in middle school.

Hurt.
Shattered.
Every day when i recieve a text from her it feels like a small piece of my heart is torn out.

Every

Single

Time.

Well but we better not dig into it depeer in this exact moment. It's not the right time nor place. Honestly i don't think it will ever be the right time for that.
Let's just say that period of time was extremely hurtful for me.
In fact, it still is.

______________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at Nabi's house. As she saw my car drive onto the driveway she immediately ran out of the house. That girl really is something.. let's just say, else. She is specific in her own way, that is the reason so many people like her and so many people fall for her. She always rejects all of them, honestly i have no idea why. From beautiful girls to handsome men, she rejects everyone.

- Heyy Girly!!

Nabi yelled as she opened the front passengers car door. I weren't in as good mood as she was, so i just dryly replied hey.

- Oh i see you do really need a shot.

She complained.

- That's why we are going to a club

I said making a fake smile and i turned on the car.