A Sleepy Owner PT:2

side note: I will now be adding art at the top of my one-shots :3
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Au: ?
Type: Fluff

Candy's POV
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Cindy had been running around the office grabbing pillows, Blankets. and plushie's of hers, I watched intently until she ran out of the room and came back with Coco and snacks, I then watched her run out and came back with the TV from the staff room and carried movies with her also. "Don't you think this is too much stuff Cindy?" I spoke catching her off guard and almost making her drop the TV "No! Never Candy! Dylan deserves it!" Cindy said setting the TV down and plugging it in "What Movie?" She questioned holding up 2 movies, The Second Frozen Movie, The Second The First Transformers Movie. I looked at them both and decided on frozen 2.

Cindy went running out of the room to get Vinny and Blank to bring Dylan into his office. Cindy walked in with Dylan sleepily lagging behind her as she pulled him, Dylan was forced to sit on a few blanket and Cindy ran back out to go and grab the penguins, they all returned a few seconds later. everyone sat down and Cindy began the movie.

after a few hours of watching movies I had noticed soft snores coming from Dylan. I assumed he had fallen asleep, I glanced over to find him asleep leaning against Vinny, Vinny was alseep also while Blank was watching over them. The penguins on the other hand had made a pile and fell asleep like that. Cindy and I were the only ones watching the movie at this point so we decided to just turn it off and head to bed.

[Bye!]
[PT:3 if you'd all like it T^T]