Pain

Y/NS POV:

*11 PM*

Soooooo yeah I tore my acl a couple of days ago playing soccer with mattia and the boys and had to get surgery done. It hurt so fucking bad, but i had Mattia with me so it wasn't too bad, to be honest if he wasn't there i would've been a complete wreck.

He looked after me all the time and he did a great job at it too, but right now he was playing fifa with his friends since I didn't want him to constantly ke worried about me or watching over me.

I was laying down in his bed (parents house) under the covers, they were rly comfortable if I was being honest, i was just scrolling through social media bc what else could I possibly do.

He's rly loud and yells a lot when he's playing with his friends, but i didn't really mind really mind it bc I thought he looked cute mad. He has a really short temper with everyone, except for me ofcource. His temper gets worse when he's playing games with his friends.

M:BROOOO WTF!!!
M: PASS THE FUCKING BALL TO ME NOT CASPER!!! JUST-OMG!!!

In all honesty i was loving it bc it was supper funny, i laugh at his comments.

M: WTF!!!

After a couple seconds of some more yelling and him getting annoyed by almost everything his friends were doing he turns to me, and softens his voice.

M: Are u okay baby??
Y: Yeah I'm fine
M: U sure??
Y: (smiles at him) I am completely fine
M: U want me to get off??
Y: Noooo no, it's fine baby really. I'm just commenting on edits"
(he stares at you)
Y: Its fine i promise, play. If i need u ill tell u
M: Ok if u say so

After a while i got really tired, and put phone down and closed my eyes and put my head on his pillow bc it smelt just like him which i loved sm.

*30 mins later*

As I was sleeping i felt someone carrying me, i woke up and saw that mattia had placed me on his lap and were were sitting at his gaming chair. Our chests were facing each other and i was straddling his waist

Y: Baby, no Mattia, i wanna go to sleeeeeeeeeep (trying to climb out his lap)
M: Ok then sleep here (he said while holding u tighter)

Y: No, ur too loud when u ply with the boys
M: We're just gonna play among us, i'll be quiet i promise angel, sleep here he
Y: Okay fine

I you place my head on his shoulder in the crook of his neck and wrap my arms around his neck. He sneakes his arms around my waist while still holding the remote and gripping onto me tightly then ever before.

I slowly drift off to sleep when
he kissed me gently on my cheek, and layed his head on my head.

M: goodnight Y/N I love u
Y:I love u more babe
M: Well-
Y: Don't start with me

He blushes and smiles to himself thinking I couldn't feel his cheacks heat up.

Y: (laughs)Hmmmm ur cute
M: (chuckles)Shut the fuck up and go to sleep
Y: (laughing)Okaaaaaay

*4 Hours later*

It was now 8pm and Mattia and I were sleeping on his bed but I got up to go shower so I could clean my stitches.

^What u wore

U got dressed and cleaned ur stitches, when u were cleaning ur stitches Mattia walked in and kissed ur cheeck and then got into the shower. When u walked out I picked up some of the closthes that were on the floor.

When u were done u went up stairs and made food for u and Mattia ( his parents went on a trip and Gian was at a friend's house)

^What u made

When u were done Mattia came upstairs and ate with u and then u guys went downstairs and watched movies.

Y: Babe what movie are we watching ??
M: Lets watch...a scary movie
Y: Ok, how about...Brightburn??
M: Yeah that looks like a good movie
Y: Ok Brightburn it is then

Whilst watching the movie there were a few scary parts and each time I would get scared I would squeeze Mattias hand so he pulled me onto his chest.

M: Baby calm down, I'm here
Y: Yeah but I swear if they do the fucking thi-FUCK. Seeeee
M: (laughs) Oh I love u sm (kissing ut forehead)
Y: (laughs) Shut up

We continued to watch the movie until Mattia repositioned himself into my chest bc he started to get sleepy, so i played with his hair and then he fell asleep pretty fast. I finished the movie and then u was also tired so I fell asleep too, with him still on my chest and my hand in still in his hair.

*3 am*

I woke up at three am and needed some water but as I got up my stitches hurt like shit, I emediatly fell into the floor like u dropped, and i guess Mattia hurd me bc as soon as i fell he woke up.

Y: Ow ow ow
M: Baby where are u ??
Y: On the floor
M: (walks to ur side and picked u up) Where were u going??
Y: I was going to get some water, but when i stepped into the floor my stitches hurt which led to me falling into the floor
M: Its fine I'll get u ur water (giving u a peck on the lips)
Y: Thank u sm baby
M: Welcome

He went to go get u ur water and after a few minutes he came back with ur water and some painkillers.

M: U wanna go back to sleep ur do u wanna stay up??
Y: I wanna go back to sleep
M: Ok c'mon (opening his arms for u)
Y: This huuuuurts (u cried whilst falling into his chest)
M: I'm sorry baby, u'll be fine in a second bc the painkillers won't take that long

He was right bc after 5 minutes i fell asleep in his arms and he fell right after i did