Grey

(Art by Skitskattl on Twitter/Tumblr. Look at his transmasc swag)

OKAY WE ACTUALLY HAVE A LOT OF MADE-UP LORE FOR HIM IN OUR HEAD THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE BASED ON OUR FICTIVE OF HIM. SO.
TW: Suicide and disordered eating and child neglect

-

His cause of death: Overdose on sleeping pills

He has a little sister named Emerald who he played Pokemon games with! They always got the opposite games so that they could trade the version exclusives. They also traded their starters back and forth and sometimes got someone at school to trade theirs with them so that they could complete their Pokedexs. Grey calls Emerald 'Emi'.

He had really neglectful parents that didn't care about his problems so most of his problems ended up getting noticed and actually diagnosed when Steven took him in after he died. He also had unrestricted internet access at a young age (i'm guessing he's just like you guys reading).

He has a Sylveon plushie, it's his comfort item and it helps him when he gets stressed or overstimulated or anything actually. He also likes to collect Sanrio stuff (when it's cheap, which barely *weeps*) his favorite character is Kuromi

He's an age regressor

When he gets really stressed or angry, he goes "Ghost Mode" and his appearance turns into what he looked like when he was a ghost before he got put into the bootleg game. He also does this when he just wakes up. He always tries to get up early and drink coffee before anyone sees, but one time, Glitchy Red saw him one morning and went "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" and Grey started crying /j he actually just sighed and went "gimme a sec I need some coffee" and then nobody talked about it again. He gets less self-conscious about it as time goes on tho :)

He has a crush on Gold (Lost Silver)

Before he died, he was struggling with bulimia. He sometimes still ends up counting calories on the backs of food, but he tries to break the habit. He's really insecure and hates a lot of things about himself.

He listens to Vocaloid, his favorite producer is Wowaka