三号

Fast forward to Jisung's 5th month, jisung wanted a gender reveal. So minho being the lovely rich and amazing husband, made it happen.
Hyunjin, seungmin and felix all preped the reveal for a good month. ( good things take the longest time to arrive ;) )
They had everything prepared.
the decoration was over the top. Minho booked a whole restaurant for the party and jisung had no idea. He thought that it would be at felix's House.

Night came around and the Lee family was getting ready for the surprise. Driving there, jisung realised that it they weren't going in the right direction.

"LEE MINHO. I told you. I don't want anything grand!" Jisung whined as Minho just chuckled.

"It isn't much..."

Once they reached the restraint, jisung was blindfolded and brought to the top of the building where the restaurant was located.

"SURPRISEEEEEE!!" Everyone cheered as jisung took down the blindfold.

He teared. There they were. His cousin. The closest thing he had to family back then. The ones that were there for him when no one was. Bang chan. He was from Australia but moved to Korea when Jisung's parents passed on and they had to take him in.

They embraced each other as jisung sobbed into chan's shoulder. coughs were heard from behind. It was minho and another boy, he looked pretty young and was a unfamiliar face

The boy smiled as he reach out his hand for a shake "hello! Im jeongin. Yang jeongin. Chan's boyfriend."

The 8 of them had their 3 course meals and the time came to find out the gender. A big black balloon was brought out along with a small pin.
Everyone cheered as jisung popped the balloon. The baby wassss......

White...?
Why were there white balloons?

Minho gently grabbed jisung's hand and brought him to the restaurant's balcony. There it was. A light show on the building opposite.

The baby was a girl!

They couldn't be happier. 2 little girls and 2 dad. Nothing could stop them now. They felt on top of the world.

(I rlly have no more ideas)

-linoflcwer