An Immortal soul, Chapter one.

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Minnie M. She was viewed by others as a typical young woman who loved poetry, dancing, and other things. However, that was not how the underworld perceived her; they thought she was either an angel or an immortal soul. She was never slain by a monster or reaper. When her Aura was shown, everyone in the Underworld was astounded. It was brilliant, colorful, and stunning, yet her true nature revealed a wicked face that could murder with only a sneer. Before "Grim Junior" decided to put a stop to the myth, he thought that everyone in the Underworld was such a cow face of a human.

 Jr. eventually made his way to the Land Of Tainted Souls He was the only person he knew of who could assist him in killing Minnie. He was the ruler of the realm, and Jr. had previously admired his creations. So Jr. pleaded with Him to transport him to earth so he could look for Minnie. Him became furious and exclaimed, "You think I would send a little, pitiful reaper to Earth merely to kill a person? You aren't even an experienced reaper yet. Now leave, I don't have time for this any longer, Jr. said. When Jr. implored Mimi to bring him to earth to a girl named Minnie M., Mimi rolled her eyes and pointed at him before suddenly becoming surrounded by a circle of red ink. Him did not aware that his daughter, Mimi, and Jr. were friends. 

Jr. collapsed as anguish could be seen in his eyes and abruptly passed out. In a garbage can in an alleyway, Junior had just woken up. As his mind attempted to process what was occurring, automobiles were beeping and everything was so bright. Unfortunately, he had been noticed. Because the individual was too far away and he was feeling queasy, he was unable to notice it. Jr. became terrified and hid with his hood up, running in the center of the road as he heard cars blaring and tapping the brakes. Jr. spotted the girl rushing behind him and yelled, "Hey, wait up! "Jr. ran harder and began to have second thoughts about coming to earth; in fact, he was beginning to think that this was worse than hell. The moment suddenly arrived when Jr. was cornered as the girl gradually came into view. Hey, are you alright? The girl enquired. The girl remarked, "Oh yes, that's me," to which Junior replied, "Do you know a girl named Minnie M.?" Have you heard about my practice sessions? I'm Minnie. ", said Minnie. God, oh Dear god. I've located you. Leave me alone! Jr. yelled, " Minnie asked inexplicably, "Why? Did I act in any way? "I know what you're concealing, you Immortal beast," Jr. retorted. "I see you have discovered my secret, but how? " Minnie remarked, changing her expression from severe disappointment. Jr. responded, letting out a quiet sigh. "The underworld knows you very well. Your claim to be an angel on earth was a myth. In addition, I've heard that professional reapers were sent to Earth to kill you, but they were unsuccessful. Minnie responded, "These were all true, but you shall not tell your people that you had discovered me. It's been 4000 years since that tale had been told, and they had ceased trying to kill me. Jr. said in silence, "Actually. I was only here to try to kill you." Minnie was shocked and responded, "What!? You came here to try to murder you because you were weary of hearing this mysterious fiction!? How could you?" Jr. remarked, "Look, I'm sorry. There had been a small misunderstanding. Minnie sprayed Jr.'s face with a spray, It had sprayed some unidentified substance to put him to sleep.

She hauled him to her parent's home as a result. and awaited his awakening. When Jr. awoke, he said, "What happened? ", "Have some tea," Minnie said, "I put you to sleep with a spray and dressed your wounds. Jr. was astounded to discover several photos of certificates and Minnie in rehearsals as he glanced about the room. He questioned Minnie, "Wow, are you a perfectionist or what? "I'd prefer not to discuss it. I haven't asked you this, though, so whatever. Describe yourself, Reaper boy. As he sipped his tea, Jr. said, "Oh remember, my name is Grim Junior. "Minnie, who are you talking to?" was spoken after a door was knocked, which Jr. and Minnie both heard. Is that a boy? Now, open this door! "Minnie's mom yelled. "Run, hide!" said Minnie. "Where can I run to? " Jr. answered. The wardrobe! "Minnie cried out. Hello mother, I am very sorry for my behavior, please forgive me," Minnie said as she opened the door. "As you should, I wouldn't want my daughter to be friends with a man; now show me your arms, young woman!" yelled Minnie's mother. The sound from outside reverberated when Minnie's mother struck her with a ruler. When Jr. saw her sobbing and lifeless eyes witnessing her mother's violence, he looked astonished. Junior came out of the closet since he had to see all that had occurred to her. "Why did you let her abuse you like that? Junior said. Minnie said, "Don't worry, It doesn't hurt that much. "Jr. Observed her wrist because it appeared to be dripping blood onto the ground. Jr. saw the time by looking out the window and said, "Huh, it's already late? Here on Earth, time moves very quickly, Jr. added. "Yeah, that's true, but shouldn't you be returning to the underworld? "Minnie answered. "Yes, but it takes 45 more hours since I have to return at night to the underworld. Well, if you want to sleep here, you can," Minnie said. "But where am I going to sleep? " Jr. enquired. Minnie said, "You only have one choice, under the bed." Jr. responded, "Of course." Jr. had just awoken in the morning, banged his head under the bed by mistake, scratched it, and then crawled out from beneath the bed. "Minnie..? " Jr. enquired. Jr. looked at her bed and noticed a message that said, "Dear, Grim. This is Minnie. It's okay if you remain longer at our home; I'll be at one of my ballet practices. You could get used to that because I got up at 7:00 AM. So be cautious, my mum gets up at ten in the morning. Jr. was satisfied.