An Immortal Soul: Chapter two.

Grim? I'm home, Minnie said as she walked into her parents' house after returning from her ballet class. Minnie hurried to her room to check on Jr., but he wasn't there. A second note appeared as she was beginning to worry, saying, "Dear Minnie. It's me, Junior. I just want to say that thank you for letting me stay in your place for a while, it means a lot to me. But I'm afraid that It's time for me to go. I have to go back to the underworld since it'll be suspicious if I'm not back." Minnie's eyes were sad because she believed Jr. was going to become her buddy. Minnie had never had a friend before. In nursery, everyone thought she was odd, and when she wasn't being talked She was made to perform the most dreadful gymnastics and ribbon dance at the age of 9 by her mother. Her life during this time was traumatic. Minnie was forced to go through her rehearsals several times, and if she didn't do it correctly, her mother would hit her. Minnie's mother desired a kid that would be flawless, elegant, and well-liked by others. due to their family's wealth and royal heritage. Every tear she had shed over the previous six years had been followed by the realization that her mother had abandoned her and her daughter.

Minnie wiped the tears from her eyes and slowly lifted her head, remembering that she was a celebrity in the underworld under the moniker MiniMandy. She was revered for her ballet abilities, which she demonstrated at special underworld occasions, in addition to being feared. Because she could reach the highest note, Minnie was renowned as the City of Aku's best vocalist. However, she had a slight rivalry with a girl by the name of "Chi." She was Aku, the king of the realmdaughter's Because Chi had signed Mimi's notepad for her girlfriend, Chi, in Minnie's eyes, they were rivals. Chi looks out for Mimi very carefully. In addition to attacking her mother for kissing Mimi on the cheek, Chi also caused Mimi to worry. Minnie received a unique phone from Aku after receiving his congratulations. Since Aku was aware that she was an individual on Earth, he provided her a phone that connects to the underworld. When Minnie couldn't remember where she had hidden it, she searched the closet and discovered it next to a heap of clothing. Since she wasn't seen all that much before, Minnie called Aku to ask if she could make a comeback at the concert.

PHONE CALL:

Aku: Hello, Mini Mandy? how are you?

Minnie: I'm doing fine, but I wanted to ask whether I might organize a concert to celebrate my return to the underworld.

Aku: Of course. However, I must inquire of Him as to whether or not we might complete the entire circuit of hell.

Minnie: I appreciate it, Aku.

Aku: Whenever.

BEEP

It's been 30 minutes, and Minnie hasn't stopped nibbling on her nails or exploring her bedroom. Aku said, "Hello, Minnie. Good news, were continuing it! but Him only said yes because it was for Mimi," as Minnie quickly answered the underworld phone. "Meet me in my mansion," Minnie commanded, jumping up and down and changing into rag-doll-like attire as she realized Jr. had left his hoodie underneath. Minnie went outside her home and discovered the portal in her garden; she jumped in and witnessed the transformation in her eyes as they twinkled with stars. She put her hood on before running to Aku's house so that no one would see her.

Aku greeted Minnie, who returned the favor. "Hello, Minnie," Chi replied enigmatically as she noticed a black shadow and the flooring groaning to the left. Minnie graciously waved to her. Minnie was shocked to see Chi as a hideous monster as Chi seized her hoodie, pulled it, and yelled, "I know what you want, Minnie!!! You want my girlfriend do you!?" Minnie was shocked as she saw Chi as a hooded monster. Aku said displeasedly, "Chi, Manners! Go to your room right away."  Minnie breathed heavily. Please have a seat. I really sorry for my daughter's behavior, Minnie said. Aku questioned Minnie, "Was that what you wore at your preview concerts?" When Minnie noticed that she was still donning Jr.'s sweatshirt, her eyes widened and she hurriedly removed it. Minnie apologetically responded, "I did know these were still on." "How about you go and dress up with Chi? She's a terrific dresser.. heh.." Aku remarked, awkwardly dissatisfied with her appearance but yet trying to be nice. Minnie was still grinning on the surface but feeling mistreated within.

Demo said, "Come on Chi, stop being dramatic. I know you didn't feel a thing." as Chi regenerated and saw Minnie peeking and hissed at her. Minnie knocked on Chi's room, which was a little open so she peered to see Chi on the ground bleeding from her chest and surrounded by a lot of Mimi merchandise on her walls. Chi irritably said, "What do you want from me, Rag doll?" Still angry, Minnie said, "Your father instructed me to come in this room so you could give me a dress-up, which was completely insulting to him." Chi said, "He's sort of correct, but sure he might be a touch Minnie questioned, "So, are you going to give me some type of makeover or what?" Chi said, "Of course! I suppose I could offer you something to wear from one of my wardrobes."

With long sleeves and a short skirt with a stiped pattern, Chi gave Minnie a goth-metal vibe. Minnie sweated too much and It was scorching in hell! Therefore, they removed it and attempted another. Chi handed Minnie a Cottage core Vintage outfit that included a long skirt, heels, and short puffy sleeves. Minnie got a large laceration on her head when she collapsed because her heels stepped on the skirt. Chi got her a pair of Gyaru Year 2000 legwarmers, Mary Jane shoes, shorts, and earrings with skull/reaper patterns. Minnie was astounded and gave Chi a bear hug since she was so excited to meet her pal, Grim Junior, at her brand-new show.