prologue.*

AVERY.

"Fuck, just like that," Luke grumbles from behind me, his long, ring-clad fingers pressing deep into my hip bones. I could feel the pressure beneath them, picturing the wild array of bruises I'd find there in the morning. My knees grew sore as they rubbed against the scratchy leather interior of his '67 Impala.

My hot breath fogged the backseat window, my pale freckled cheek smushed against the frosty glass. I had my hands resting against the door panel in hopes for a bit of stability, but my clammy palms continued to the slip with every thrust from Luke behind me.

The sound of his hips smacking against the tops of my thighs filled the car, accompanied by small curse words from Luke and the occasional half-groan half-whine from my own lips.

My eyes pinched shut, my heat clenching around Luke's length as I silently count the minutes until his anticipated release.

I feel one of his hands reach for the blonde locks that I let loose down my back, tugging my face backward from the window, my neck cranked upwards.

"Look so good when I'm fuckin' you in my car," he rasps, tightly fisting the ends of my wavy hair, "You like when I fuck you in my backseat?"

When I don't reply right away, he yanks forcefully at the strands, causing a high-pitched yelp to leave my lips. "Yes," I splutter out, face contorted into a wince of slight pain, "Like when you fuck me in your car."

"Yes, what?" he presses, continuing to snap his hips into mine.

"Yes, sir," I robotically reply. His grip loosens on my hair, allowing me to rest my face against the window again. It's a good distraction, the chilled glass window against my heated skin. My breaths fall a bit softer than Luke's, whos practically full-on out of breath.

I couldn't bother to try and push myself towards my own release, I wasn't really the type to get turned on by a quick fuck in the back of Luke's precious car. This hadn't been the first time, either, but it had been the first in a while.

"God, love being inside you, Ave," Luke groans out, one hand detaching from my hip to inch between my thighs, "Been thinkin' about you all damn day, baby,"

His thumb is quick to find that sensitive spot, the small bundle of nerves that he knows so well by now. Quick circles and his fingertip pressing forcefully against me has my thighs shaking from his touch.

"Been waitin' for me to touch you, hm?" he inquires, the pace of his thrusts not slowing down in the slightest as he inches closer, his front pressed gently against my back. "You waitin' for me to make you come, yeah?"

"Y-yeah," I manage to choke out, my lips parted as my pleasure warms my lower half, "Fuck- been waitin',"

"Want you to beg me," his movements slow against my clit, a whine of annoyance falling from my mouth, "Want you to beg me, baby, can you do that?"

Though my face is still pressed against the car's window, I manage to nod. "Please, Luke," I whine, "Wanna come- wanna come so bad,"

"Mm, I don't think I'm convinced," his warm breath falls against my back, goosebumps rising along my skin, "Not sure if you really want it."