uno

"Thank you! Have a good day!" Minho chimed for the 30th time today. Today was a great day. His business was booming. He was almost out of vegetables. Luckily, he has more at home which was only 2 blocks down. He temporarily closed his shop as he ran back to get more.
He didn't have parents since they both died when he was a kid. He also didn't have any other family so he was put into an abusive orphanage that he eventually ran away from to levanter village. A village with lesser than 1,000 and everyone knew each other.
When minho opened up his stand again, many people were already waiting in front of his little cart. While selling the vegetables, he sneakily snuck a carrot into the front pocket of his jeans jumper. Imagining the amazing carrot soup he could cook with it made his mouth water.
Suddenly, someone coughed and got his attention

"I would like one carrot please" the man spoke. Minho's smile immediately dropped. He pouted as he took out the last carrot from his jeans pocket and handed it to the man.
The man chuckled and lifted his hood abit so his face was visible

"Oh my- y-your high-mmm!" minho muffled.

It was the Prince. He snuck out again. But to buy vegetables? When minho almost called him out loud he quickly hovered his hand over minho's mouth.

"Shhhh no one knows im here" jisung whispered.

He released minho and quickly left. Leaving minho in a daze.

The next day, the same thing happened. Jisung surprised minho at his stand. This time he awkwardly caressed minho's hand and obnoxiously flirted with him.

Minho went home feeling butterflies in his tummy. He ate his ramen dinner and tossed himself in bed. He found himself thinking about jisung's flirtatious attempt and couldn't help but feel guilty.

The whole village knew about the princes engagement with the Princess of evergreen. Why would he come flirt with a random farmer boy?

Jisung on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about minho too. Obviously through the course of the 2 days, he learnt the cute farmer boy's name and honestly, it was the cutest name for the cutest boy. Jisung always knew he was gay, he even came out to his parents. No matter how much his parents supported him, the king of evergreen was still much more powerful. He practically forced the engagement. The Princess was heavily in love with jisung and would cling on him every time she visited. He is just lucky that she had some classes these days and couldn't come visit.

He first caught sight of minho around a week ago when he snuck out and away from the Princess. He saw the boy smiling with his bunny teeth and honey sweet voice greeting every customer. He immediately fell in love. Nothing you could do the change his mind. For the next week, he would go out everyday and stand behind the corner of a building with his hood up and watch minho sell vegetables. He saw that minho would occasionally sneak carrots into his pocket and that made jisung coo.

A bunny sneaking carrots.

He decided that enough was enough. He had to talk to his future husband. Thats when he teased minho by buying his last carrot. Which he ended up forgetting to take home.

The next day, minho was kind of sad the whole day. Jisung didn't come. Why was he sad? He wasn't supposed to feel this way. He only met the Prince twice in his life and he was so attached. His regulars noticed and asked whats wrong to only get a

"Oh its nothing just abit under the weather" or a "I'm fine."

Minho even kept his stand opened for a extra hour after all his vegetables were sold. Hoping that jisung was just caught up with Prince duties. But jisung didn't show. Until when minho started packing up, a familiar voice panted.