December 3rd

Charlie wakes up to his phone alarm. It's 7am - he needs to get up for school. He sighs and rolls out of bed to do his morning routine of having a shower, brushing teeth, taming his curls and getting into the horrible Truham uniform. He heads downstairs to where his brother Ollie and his parents Jane and Julio are sitting at the table having their breakfast.

"Morning Charlie" his dad says.

"Morning dad. Morning mum" he replies. His mum just nods.

He grabs himself a bowl of cereal but he doesn't eat it all.

The day is a blur to Charlie - going to school, meeting up with Tao and Isaac, going to classes, doing his Head Boy duties so he was so glad to be heading home at 3pm.

He gets home and heads straight upstairs to put on Nick's sweater, it's losing the scent that he loves so much which makes him sad. He lays on the bed and scrolls through his phone - he hadn't heard from Nick all day as he knew he had lectures to attend.

15:55

I hope your lectures weren't too boring today babe.

Will call you later. Miss you so much!!!

Love you xx <3

A few minutes later he hears the doorbell. Who would be at the door?

"Charlie could you get the door please?" his mum yells from the bathroom.

"Yeah" he replies getting up from his bed. He heads downstairs and opens the door and standing there was Nick. His Nick. Stood there with a big box in his hands.

"Nick?! What are you doing here?" Charlie says. He was so shocked to see him at the door.

"Ah that's a surprise!" Nick giggles and walks into the house giving Charlie a kiss on the cheek while doing so.

"Let's go to your room" Nick says to Charlie. Charlie nods still in shock.

They head up to Charlie's room. Nick puts the box on the floor and Charlie jumps straight into Nick's arms to give him a big hug.

"I missed you so much" Charlie says mumbling into Nick's chest. Nick giggles "missed you too babe".

"Sit on the bed Charlie so I can give you this present" Nick says while pointing his head towards the bed.

Charlie pulls himself off Nick and sits on the bed. He looks like a child at Christmas - wiggling his legs in excitement.

"So you said that the sweater you're wearing is the last one you have that smells of me. It's my duty to make sure you have enough sweaters that have been worn by me to last you until I am home for Christmas" he says while bending down to pick up the box and passing it to Charlie.

"You can open the box Charlie" he says smiling at him.

Charlie giggles and opens the box then gasps. The box is full of sweaters that Nick has worn recently - there must have been at least 7 different ones in there, including the one he wore when they first hung out a few years ago.

"Nick?? How many are there in here?" Charlie says while picking up the sweaters and smells them.

"7 - that should keep you going until I come home again in 2 weeks." he replies.

Charlie puts the box down and jumps up launching himself at Nick.

"Oh my god I love you so so much!!" Charlie says while hugging Nick.

"Love you too babe" Nick says. He pulls back and gives Charlie a kiss.

They spend the evening snuggling on Charlie's bed while watching a film on Charlie's laptop.