Introduction | Soul Strip

»»————- sum mary ————-«

Sophie Forer spends her nights waitressing at the Soul Strip, one of the fanciest bars in town. She doesn't mind the men or how their eyes roam her body like she's not a person, but something to be used, consumed in its entirety. Still, she makes good money without having the need to take off her clothes.

Everything would be perfect, were it not for the handsome, yet incredibly annoying man working with her, Jeon Jungkook. He is a flirt, convinced that he must have her for one night, at any cost. But she won't budge and he is getting impatient.

After spending one night together, one thing becomes clear: no one else could make them feel the way they felt with each other. But there is no room for feelings, so they agree to leave it as it is: a mutually beneficial relationship, no strings attached.

But as feelings start to grow, it becomes so easy to blur the line they had once established for themselves...

»»————- characters ————-«

BTS as themselves

@/juliaaknezevic (on IG) as Sophie Forer

Danielle Campbell as Lilly Glynt

»»————- disclaimer ————-«

I only own the rights to the characters I have created not to BTS. 

This story is an original plot so please do not copy it as I have the full rights to my story and I will report and sue you. 

This story is intended for mature audiences, there will be spice and mature topics discussed here. If you don't think that that is something you want/are ready to read about, then this might not be the book for you. Regardless, I wish you the best <3

I have started to publish this story before both here and on my IG account (@/bangtndna as well), but I have decided to change some plot points and rewrite it to my current style - so if this sounds familiar, you know why :)

Lastly, I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported me in this decision of coming back after two years. Your messages have been truly overwhelming and I cannot tell you enough how lucky and special I'm feeling. Writers only write for their readers, so I would be nothing without you. Thank you for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a writer.

Please know if there's anything you want to share, you can always send me a Message. I'm not the best at keeping up with them, but I do my best as I'll be here much more frequently!

Enjoy your reading, 

Bella <3