"That's my girl"

*Resuming from where we left off from last chapter* 

Ellie looks up and Joao and wipes the tear falling from his cheek, "I promise you this isn't your fault ok?". She says to him. 

"But Ellie this all started just because you were hanging out with me." he states. 

"Joao I swear i'm not blaming any of this on you ok?" she assures him. 

He nods, he turns his head to look over at the time. "Shit! I have practice in an hour I have to go!".

He quickly leaves the bed and heads to his closet to change and grab his bag. 

Ellie gets up from the bed and starts to head downstairs to grab her keys, she doesn't feel like staying overnight again.

Joao comes downstairs, "You don't wanna stay over?" he asks. 

"No it's ok I need to get home anyways I have to do something in the morning.", "Ok El.".

He goes into the fridge and grabs 3 water bottles, he puts them into his bag. Ellie grabs her keys and starts to walk out the door. 

Joao puts his bag in his car, "Ellie hold up!" he goes over to her car and kisses her. "Call me if anything happens." he tells her. 

She nods, and he walks back to his car. She pulls out of his driveway and starts to head home. 

Before Ellie gets home she goes to Starbucks to get her favorite drink, she decides to go through the drive through incase anyone sees her. 

She gets her drink and keeps on driving home, after 15 minutes she finally arrives at her apartment. 

She walks up the stairs to her apartment and unlocks the door, she places her drink on the counter and goes back to lock her door. 

She goes into her room to change into a sweatshirt and sweatpants because her apartment is always cold. 

She sits down on her couch and decides to call her assistant Jamie, the phone rings a couple times but she finally answers.

"Whats up my favorite singer!" her assistant says.

"Have you not checked your instagram lately?" she asks Jamie. "No why?". "Just go look for your self.".

Jamie goes onto her computer and opens up instagram, the first thing she sees is a picture of Joao and Ellie walking to the beach. 

"What's so bad about a picture of you and Joao?" she asks Ellie confused. "I've probably been sent over 500 death threats about being with Joao.".

Jamie doesn't know what to say. "Holy shit girl. Do you wanna do something about it?". 

"I don't know, I mean what is there to do about it if i'm being honest?" Ellie admits, "Well we can take really good pictures of you with a caption saying (I really don't gaf)?" Jamie asks. 

"I like what you're thinking, but I was literally sobbing in my car like two hours ago because of all the death threats." she admits to Jamie. 

"Ok so? You can still post hot pictures so people think you honestly couldn't care about what they say to you!" Jamie says. 

"How about tomorrow we go to the beach and take a picture of me in a bikini? Because personally I think I look best when i'm in a swimsuit." Ellie says.