~Playing Dirty~

"𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭"

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦́𝘳𝘪"

As I work up to see that no one was beside me in bed "Was that all a crazy dream?"  I soon came to realize that I was in the same bedroom so I wasn't dreaming. I went to the training area. I was fighting guard by guard easily defeated all of them almost instantly. I was about to leave until my mother came into my vision "What do you want?" She then began to laugh "I think I found a worthy opponent" Just as I was about to say something I heard loud clacking in the distance.

 I was about to leave until my mother came into my vision  "What do you want?" She then began to laugh "I think I found a worthy opponent" Just as I was about to say something I heard loud clacking in the distance

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦́𝘳𝘪~

I then began to stutter looking at how perfect Ang- I MEAN MARINETTE was looking in the outfit that complimented her eyes.

𝘏-𝘩𝘦𝘺

Mother began to laugh "looks like my son is finally speechless for the first time of his life."
"Shut up" I said while looking down. She then pulled out a long katana with red splotches going down the Handel.

 She then pulled out a long katana with red splotches going down the Handel

"You dare challenge me?" I say while putting my hand on my katana. Marinette then chuckled "What if I am". I then grabbed my katana, but before I could do anything she knocked me down by my legs.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 ?

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.

I grabbed her left leg and dragged her to the floor. I heard her yelp in surprise. She then grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back making sure that I couldn't easily escape from her grasp. "Do you surrender" I looked at her with a confident look "Never." I kicked her in the gut and turned her hands behind her back. "F-Fuck you" Marinette began to say while struggling to get out of my grasp. Without thinking I blurted something out.

"Angel I wonder how you'll act like in bed" I then froze in place, wait did I just say that out loud?!? My face began to turn a crimson red thinking about what I just said. "Mon chéri you sure have some dirty thoughts" Marinette said in a imitating voice. She then flipped over in a fast pace and was now on top of my chest , I began to stutter thinking about what she was going to do next. She slammed her hand onto the ground next to my shoulder, "What's wrong are you scared?" She then began to bring her thighs to my chest, she rapped them around and tightened them so that I couldn't move. "Looks like I am winning" she said with a smug grin on her face.

I then attempted to grab her hand, but when I grabbed it something happened. It was all happening in slow motion, she fell on my face and her lips slammed into mine. She then stood right up and began to scream in a high pitch voice that made my eardrums felt like they are about to burst. "The way this is going now looks like I'm going to have some nice grandchildren." Me and Marinette began to freeze in place. "H-HEY STOP IT" To be honest I forgot that my mom was watching us fight the whole entire time. "Let's just say that the fight ended in a tie" My mother said in a amusing statement. I thought for a second "Fine I guess."

Me and Marinette walked back to the room without saying anything to each other. The tension in the room was heavy. "So umm 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 sorry about what happened earlier" She looked at me with her eyes widened and she began to back up. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. Her breathing became faster I could hear her heartbeat. "G-g-get away from me" "Marinette what is wrong?!" I asked while walking slowly to her, Her eyes peered into my soul. She kept on backing up untill she hit the wall and then...

𝘛𝘏𝘜𝘔𝘗

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was rushing to get this chapter finished to the point where I completely forgot that I post on fridays 😅 But I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's now officially One of my favorite chapters out of this whole fanfic

word count: 693