♡2♡

~Present Day~

Your head was throbbing.

Groaning, you sat up and tried to rub your eyes only to find your glasses in the way. You take them off and begin to try and run the newfound tiredness from your eyes.

"Oh my grump, what....what happened?" Turning towards the red grumpus beside you, you set your glasses into their original position and reach out towards them.

"I-I think-"

"Strabby?"

Twisting both of your heads up to look at the rock in front of you, there stood a..... strawberry? It's googly eyes staring down at both of you before crawling away saying the same thing over and over 'strabby strabby strabby'. Forcing both you and Buddy on both of your feet, you both chase after the little creature out of the rocks. Realizing you were both on a hill you looked down, seeing another grumpus laying on the dirt. Gasping, you ran over to the cyan grumpus, with Buddy right on your tail.

"Oh my grump, oh my grump, oh my grump!" You muttered out before getting on your knees beside the fallen grump. They groaned before lifting their head towards Buddy.

" L-Lizbert, is that you? Oh thank grump your alive... too bad I'm dying though!" The mysterious grumpus said, before laying their head back down onto the dirt. Gasping, you put one of your paws on your mouth while setting the other on the poor grumpus's head and looked up at Buddy.

"O-oh no, Buddy what are-"

"Oh Eggabell! You're here too, you're also alive! Where have you two been?" The mysterious grumpus looked up at you with beautiful lavender eyes, shining with happiness.

"What-"

"Who are you?" Buddy interrupted you, narrowing their eyes at the cyan grump.

"What? Wha- it- it's me, Filbo!" The poor delusional grumpus stuttered out, looking even more pitiful than before. Buddy coughed and cleared their throat.

"Moving on-" The cyan grumpus, or 'Filbo', looked up again with a look of realization. His eyes going wide at the sight of you two.

"Wait, you're not Lizbert or Eggabell!" Sounding sad he managed to mutter out, "Oh grump, it doesn't matter who you are! Please get me something to eat!" He pleaded with Buddy before laying his head back down. Buddy nodded at the grump on the floor.

"Sure thing buddy."

"Hooraaaaaay. Ow." Lifting his paw in the air before lowering it back down to his side. "I think there's a bugsnak right over there. Could you get a good look at it for me? Find out which one is it?" Filbo asked Buddy, who nodded and roamed over to a bush.

While they did their own thing, you managed to sit Filbo up right, with the exception of him leaning on you. Filbo watched Buddy before turning to look back at you, his eyes sparkling with glee.

"HI, I'm F-Filbo!" He introduced himself, trying to smile. Nodding and giggling you replied back, "Yeah I heard you tell Buddy your name, I'm (Y/n)."

"O-Oh... wait (Y/n)? The (Y/n)!" Eyes sparkling more, his smile got more wide. "Uh-" "Oh my grump, I'm a huge fan! Same with Lizbert, and I-I think Eggabell? Not really...sure... about her, but it's such an honor to meet you! Wait, why are you h-" Filbo was interrupted from his rant by Buddy running over to Filbo to tell him that they had scanned a Strabby.